What can Teamwork do for a new business?
You’re probably doing a lot with little, so:
We’ll help you manage your tasks
Coordinate all the people connected to your business
Help you store important information for the future
Connect with your customers
Easily share information between all the stakeholders in your business
What the startups we've helped say about the program
As a startup, Teamwork Startup Plan has been a tremendous help in getting my business off the ground. It’s great for simple projects, or full blown complex agile workflows and everything in-between. Best of all, the support and customer service I’ve received over the years has been outstanding. I highly recommend Teamwork, you guys rock!”Tom Fellner Bryt Idea Consulting
Like most start-ups, it has been all hands on deck with a small team taking on a lot of different tasks. Before using Teamwork, we were relying on a mix of e-mails, chats and messaging, whereas now we have everything together in one place. It is a great way to see how much time we are spending on each task which is very useful for planning ahead.Susan O’Flaherty RetroKit
Terms and Conditions
- Your eligibility for this program is determined based on length of time in business, revenue and employee numbers.
- The Teamwork for Startups program runs from 1 year/365 days. After this time, if you choose not to move forward with a paid subscription, you will be downgraded to a limited free plan.
- The Deliver plan, or equivalent, is the plan available on each of our products.
- Any information you share with Teamwork is held in the strictest confidence and not shared with any 3rd party.
- The Teamwork for Startups program is not available on accounts where there is already a monthly or annual subscription.
- The Teamwork for Startups program and its continued use is subject to a testimonial/case study during the course of the program.