Teamwork.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our products, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect certain information that we need in order to provide you with the business service and products that you receive from us. The information may include the following:
- Name and job title.
- Business address
- Business telephone number
- Email address
- Location data
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We will communicate with individuals using our products based on their usage type and their communication preferences, as described here:
- Free Trial Users: We will support your free trial experience by sending you product and service-related announcements via email regarding technical or administrative issues considered valuable or essential to your continued ability to use the product/service e.g. free trial ending notifications. However, if you do not wish to receive these please unsubscribe by emailing unsubscribeteamwork.com
- Paid Users (including customers on a Free plan): From time to time, we may send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and subscription alerts. These emails are not promotional in nature. If you have opted-in to receive email communications, we reserve the right to send email communications (regarding promotional offers, events, invites) from time to time in accordance with your communications preferences. Users who receive these marketing materials can opt out at any time. If you do not want to receive marketing materials from us, you can opt-out by clearly following the “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of any email you receive or by emailing us at unsubscribeteamwork.com.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at privacyteamwork.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at privacyteamwork.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.