Teamwork.com is a company founded by developers, built to give our outstanding crew of programmers the best possible environment to write great code and build the world class products that our customers love. Developing great software is our DNA - it's what drives us, excites us, and it's what’s built us an incredible business.
That excellence has been rewarded with hundreds of thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day to trust us with getting their businesses organized and running productively. We’re a profitable, entirely self-funded business with no investors or outside influences beyond one - our customers and what's best for them.
It’s a responsibility that we take very seriously. We’re a company of action, full of try’ers and do’ers. We try stuff – new software, new languages, new techniques, we make mistakes and we learn from them. We work hard, together as a team and individually when it suits better.
We are looking for developers with real passion for their work, who love learning and who would thrive in a "come-see-what-I-did" environment.
Talented developers will get to grips quickly with our code as long as they're masters of jQuery and any server-side language (like PHP, ASP, Ruby or ColdFusion). Send us on details of your projects, let us see what you've done in the past. Then check out the Teamwork Apps., tell us what you'd change or how you'd improve them.
We are expanding our Sofia, Bulgaria based team and looking for developers who will work with our team from our space in Sofia.
So that’s us, now let’s talk about you!
- A Passion for Programming - we currently work a lot with HTML/CSS, jQuery, Angular.js or Knockout.js, Go - loving any of these a bit too much is a great thing.
- Team player - We work together on what matters, with the freedom Lone-Wolf types may need to open up. You’ll have tremendous personal freedom to work your own way and then you’ll be responsible for what you produce.
- Learn as you go - change is good and we’re always looking for product perfection. Find new better ways to do things and then we’ll support you fully in learning whatever skills you need.
- Stand by your work, speak up and be counted - We’re a company where we all look at each other’s work and provide positive feedback, we help each other out.
- Work in our Sofia, Bulgaria co-working space, working as a team with our Cork, Ireland-based team.
- Be willing to travel to Cork, Ireland when necessary and for training during your trial period. It's not a long term requirement but while we get you up to speed, it would be great to have you working at TeamworkHQ.
- Have some code samples on GitHub or equivalent. We want to see some past work.
Nice To Have
- Show us what you got - nothing speaks louder or shows us more about you than showing us examples of your work.
- Full Stack Development - we like people who are well rounded, whether its back end or front end, it’s always good to have a rounded set of skills so you can chip in and help others when needed.
Perks & Benefits
Working at Teamwork.com isn't like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after them like they deserve. On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Teamwork.com a great place to work.
- A Competitive Salary, earn what you're worth, with regular reviews.
- Unparalleled Freedom in how you do your job. Spot something that needs improving? Off you go, make it happen.
- An unmatched Work Environment - built to make life easy and constantly improved.
- Only the very Best Equipment - whatever your role, you'll have the very best kit to help you get stuff done.
- Commitment to Growth. We want to see our team members grow and expand their skills. We're committed to your long term future at the company and will help you improve and enhance your skills.
- Subsidized Gym Membership, you choose the gym.
- Discounted Travel Schemes, Bike to Work Scheme, etc.
- In-house Games Room.
- Plenty of in-house Snacks and Refreshments.
- Regular Company-sponsored Lunches and Nights Out.
Note for any recruitment agencies, recruitment services etc. We only hire direct applicants at Teamwork.com, please do not contact us offering recruitment services.
Teamwork.com is not currently working with any recruitment agencies, if an agency has contacted you purporting to represent Teamwork.com please not that they have not been authorised by the company to do so.
Submit your application
We would be delighted to hear from you!