Teamwork Projects is our flagship product and is used by many of the world's biggest companies, with over 370,000 installations, two million daily users and more than three million unique projects. Despite the vast array of features available in Teamwork Projects, it has been built entirely by a small team of talented developers. We pride ourselves on giving our users what they need and are constantly working on new features and improvements for our customers.
By joining our team, you can be assured not only that your work will be seen and enjoyed by millions of users worldwide, but that you will learn and grow continuously, in a friendly, open environment.
- Coding best practices: We work closely as a team on many features, so writing clean and extensible code is a must. Your code should be easy to debug, while you code, you consider the impact your work has on other developers, the product in general, and our testing department.
- RESTful API experience: We currently have an extensive API, which is constantly evolving and growing. Therefore, experience in designing and/or integrating with APIs is extremely important to us. Our application is data-driven, so you should be aware of how to work with large collections of data while maintaining a great user experience.
- The right attitude: We want you to take as much pride in your work as we do and strive to find the right solutions for our customers. The right applicant should be able to think on his or her feet and adapt to new technologies.
- Help us grow and improve: At Teamwork.com, we are always open to new ideas and, more importantly, open to change. We are aware that new technologies and approaches will come along that need to be embraced. As a Teamwork.com Developer, your voice rings loud and, if you know of ways that we can improve, we want to hear your ideas.
Nice To Have
- Build tools: Gulp, Grunt, Lineman.js, etc.
- Front-end testing
- Go/ColdFusion: Our API is written in Go and ColdFusion. As we build new features, we often need to update our API. Having experience in either Go or ColdFusion would help you hit the ground running.
- Responsive/Adaptive applications: Having experience in building responsive or adaptive web applications is a big plus.
- Samples of your work: Do you contribute to open source communities? Have you developed any plugins, extensions, etc.? Do you have an interactive portfolio? Show us some of your work and let us see what you are capable of.
Our Technical Stack
Don't be deterred if you are not familiar with everything in our tech stack or if you feel as though you are stronger in one area than another. We believe that a passionate and talented developer can learn new practices and technologies. Similarly, we don't place a lot of importance on educational background - as a developer your experience, portfolio, and abilities are key, not your grades :).
Submit your application
We would be delighted to hear from you!