Here at Teamwork.com we've gone as far as we can with Cross-Platform Technologies for our mobile apps. But it's just not good enough. We want to take advantage of the very best that each platform offers. It's not enough to be able to just get stuff done with our apps - we want them to be so good that people become addicted to using them.
So we're going fully native and we're putting together the best mobile team in the country to do it.
If you're a die-hard iOS developer this is your dream job: No legacy code, and the freedom and resources to do the best work of your career.
What We Expect:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willing to learn. You must have an open mind, be able to pick things up quickly and enjoy working with passionate people.
- Fundamentally, this position is for a senior developer role, so we want to see that you've made some beautiful apps that you're proud of.
What we we're not looking for:
Ninjas. (Although if you want to do some martial arts in your free time that's fine too.)
What is Required:
Nice To Have:
Ideally we'd also expect you to be familiar with the list below, but the main thing is your portfolio. Show us with the stuff you've done. Definite bonus points for putting together something using our API (http://developer.teamwork.com) - doesn't matter how small.
A Bit Deeper:
Deep knowledge of UIKit.
Networking and experience with REST APIs.
Animation and bringing your UIs to life.
But again, the most important thing is to show us stuff.
Perks & Benefits
Working at Teamwork.com isn't like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after them like they deserve. On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Teamwork.com a great place to work.
- A Competitive Salary, earn what you're worth, with regular reviews.
- Unparalleled Freedom in how you do your job. Spot something that needs improving? Off you go, make it happen.
- An unmatched Work Environment - built to make life easy and constantly improved.
- Only the very Best Equipment - whatever your role, you'll have the very best kit to help you get stuff done.
- Commitment to Growth. We want to see our team members grow and expand their skills. We're committed to your long term future at the company and will help you improve and enhance your skills.
- Subsidized Gym Membership, you choose the gym.
- Discounted Travel Schemes, Bike to Work Scheme, etc.
- In-house Games Room.
- Plenty of in-house Snacks and Refreshments.
- Regular Company-sponsored Lunches and Nights Out.
Note for any recruitment agencies, recruitment services etc. We only hire direct applicants at Teamwork.com, please do not contact us offering recruitment services.
Teamwork.com is not currently working with any recruitment agencies, if an agency has contacted you purporting to represent Teamwork.com please not that they have not been authorised by the company to do so.
Submit your application
We would be delighted to hear from you!