Teamwork.com is a company founded by developers, built to give our outstanding crew of programmers the best possible environment to write great code and build the world class products that our customers love. Developing great software is our DNA - it's what drives us, excites us, and it's what’s built us an incredible business. Get to know us here.
That excellence has been rewarded with hundreds of thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day to trust us with getting their businesses organized and running productively. We’re a profitable, entirely self-funded business with no investors or outside influences beyond one - our customers and what's best for them.
It’s a responsibility that we take very seriously. We’re a company of action, full of try’ers and do’ers - we try stuff - new software, new languages, new techniques, we make mistakes and we learn from them. We work hard, together as a team and individually when it suits better.
We are looking for a developer to help craft the future of Teamwork.com along with any other public-facing and internal Web pages. The ideal candidate has a real passion for their work, loves to learn and who would thrive in a "come-see-what-I-did" environment.
Send us on details of your projects, let us see what you've done in the past. Then checkout the Teamwork.com website, tell us what you'd change or how you'd improve it.
So that’s us, now let’s talk about you!
- Learn as you go - You have an open mind and are able to pick things up quickly.
- Modular CSS - You pride yourself on writing high-quality modular CSS. None of your selectors are overly specific and it would be hard to find !important in any of your stylesheets. It should be easy to take one of your UI element's HTML and put it on another page without having to add or edit CSS.
- Easy to work with - You're comfortable implementing someone else's design. Others may take your code and build on top of it; you comment your code and you're open to making any changes needed.
- Cross-browser & responsive - Mobile-first media queries and building for the mobile Web are nothing new to you. The pages you create look great on as many devices and in as many browsers as is possible. You believe in feature detection, progressive enhancement, etc.
- Bring your opinions - We're continuously improving and we want you to make your voice heard; whether it may be to switch from LESS to lib-sass, ditch jQuery, or even just your opinion on Sublime Text.
- Show us what you got - Nothing speaks louder or shows us more about you than showing us examples of your work. For example: live websites, CodePen, JSFiddle, GitHub, etc.
Nice To Have
- LESS / SASS / etc. - You like using a CSS preprocessor but also understand the potential pitfalls. Your stylesheets are littered with variables and you get a kick out of re-using a mixin.
- Flair - You go above and beyond to give your work nice touches like subtle CSS transitions / animations.
- Version control - Git, Mercurial or Subversion.
- Build tools - You're not afraid of using tools like Gulp / Grunt for compilation, auto-prefixing, linting, etc.
- SMACSS / OOCSS / etc - There is a distinct pattern to your code.
- Style guides - You create pattern labs, pattern primers or similar to make it as easy as possible for others to build on top of your work.
Perks & Benefits
Working at Teamwork.com isn't like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after them like they deserve. On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Teamwork.com a great place to work.
- A Competitive Salary, earn what you're worth, with regular reviews.
- Unparalleled Freedom in how you do your job. Spot something that needs improving? Off you go, make it happen.
- An unmatched Work Environment - built to make life easy and constantly improved.
- Only the very Best Equipment - whatever your role, you'll have the very best kit to help you get stuff done.
- Commitment to Growth. We want to see our team members grow and expand their skills. We're committed to your long term future at the company and will help you improve and enhance your skills.
- Subsidized Gym Membership, you choose the gym.
- Discounted Travel Schemes, Bike to Work Scheme, etc.
- In-house Games Room.
- Plenty of in-house Snacks and Refreshments.
- Regular Company-sponsored Lunches and Nights Out.
Note for any recruitment agencies, recruitment services etc. We only hire direct applicants at Teamwork.com, please do not contact us offering recruitment services.
Teamwork.com is not currently working with any recruitment agencies, if an agency has contacted you purporting to represent Teamwork.com please note that they have not been authorised by the company to do so.
If you’re looking at our jobs page because a recruiter pointed it out to you, our advice is to apply to us directly. We are an equal opportunities workplace, everyone is welcome to apply to make a personal application to us directly for any avaialble jobs.