Interactive Full Screen Gantt Charts
The Teamwork.com Gantt chart has outstanding features that enable you to visualise your projects, making it easy for planning and re-scheduling.
- Gantt charts operate in a full-screen mode (even better when you hit F11 ).
- Drag-drop for editing tasks & milestones.
- Dragging the task list bar moves all tasks and milestones.
- Drag-drop re-ordering of task lists.
Link tasks quickly and easily by dragging them from one task to another task to make them dependent on new task.
- Create start-to-end or end-to-end dependencies.
- Simple interface to link tasks.
- Invalid dependencies will be highlighted in red.
- Dependent tasks will automatically be moved forward when necessary.
Easy Project Planning
Quickly and easily create new project plans directly within the Gantt chart.
- Create milestones.
- Create task lists.
- Create tasks and assign to team members.
- Full task editing from within the chart.
- Drag-drop items to quickly organise your project.
Simple Navigation for Chart Editing
We support six zoom levels, from year view to day view, to make it easy for editing when working with larger projects.
- Click & drag to pan the canvas.
- Roll mouse wheel to scroll up/down (left hand side).
- The Show all button will try to fit everything on one page.
- Save changes alert when exiting the chart.
- In-built help.
- Print view.