Teamwork’s project management platform is designed to ensure that our customer’s business is efficient, organised, profitable and happy! Our purpose is clear - we are on a journey to be the one place for all client services, everywhere. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day, to trust us with enabling their business. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode: our purpose is clear - we are on a journey to be the one place for all client services, everywhere.Our people are the reason for our success and our focus as we look to scale and grow. We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. Our values inform everything that we do and shape our decision making. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done.
As our Head of Acquisition and Growth Marketing we are looking for an energetic and experienced leader to grow and scale the growth revenue functions of the marketing department at Teamwork. Reporting directly to the CMO, you will set the tone and strategy for our global marketing demand generation, performance marketing, and CRO for both the self-service model as well as sales-assisted. This is a hybrid role for someone who understands and can balance building a sales assisted funnel and product-led team for customer acquisition and conversion. As the leader in acquisition and growth marketing, you will be responsible for developing key KPIs and building a high performing team. You are comfortable working at a fast pace and are equal parts rigorous in modelling accountability, while also coaching and building a team of global marketers.
- Set the strategy, plan and manage ongoing resources needed to achieve performance marketing goals and revenue outcomes; this will be a combination of hiring in house talent and outsourced functions
- Build, lead and coach a team focused on aligning efforts to outcome and ensuring each member is supported and mentored to achieve their potential
- Build and manage marketing performance dashboard, revenue, and growth experimentation KPIs across the funnel with a breakdown for both our sales assisted and product led journeys
- Drive and manage the go-to-market strategy for our new business acquisition, freemium product and self-serve funnel: including website performance, end-to-end demand generation programs, webinars and digital events, lead nurture programs, and affiliate and channel marketing
- Implement a strong experimentation culture in marketing and partner with our Product Marketing team to drive performance and optimizations across the entire marketing lifecycle: specifically around acquisition, engagement, adoption, and monetization (or website → trial → conversion → expansion) (7/10)
- Set and manage overall performance marketing budget for customer acquisition and new business. Managing a strong CPL across channels (7/10)
- Implement ongoing integrated marketing initiatives that drive up demand for our ideal customer profile. Specifically through improving our MQL/PQL pipeline and stronger trial adoption, middle of funnel conversions, and freemium to paid conversions
- Manage outsourced agency and contractual partnerships: from freelancers to agencies supporting SEO, CRO, etc.
- Partner with Sales leadership and the SDR team to support ongoing optimizations to the hand off and lead qualification process
- Partner with Product to run multivariate experiments and share learnings for continuous optimizations; specifically around acquisition, engagement, and monetization
What good looks like
- Demonstrable experience as a proven leader in the SaaS Marketing space, with a strong preference for having worked in both product-led growth (self-serve) as well as sales assisted
- Ability to balance marketing strategy, vision, and tactical execution in a hyper growth environment
- Exceptional people management and leadership skills with the recognized ability to grow and retain a high performing team - preferably with experience of building global teams, valuing diversity of thinking and experience
- Direct experience and a thoughtful approach to what Acquisition and Growth Marketing should be like in a growing SaaS environment; including key KPIs and performance metrics
- Excellent analytical skills with a clear bias to data driven decision making
- Comfortable with project management across multiple teams and work streams
- Excellent written and presentation skills; extremely detail-oriented and the ability to handle ambiguity and present ideas and results to an executive team
- Experience working with Marketo and Intercom preferred
- Collaborative, humble and comfortable working in a global remote friendly organisation
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Teamwork, where you can #beyourfuture.
What you can expect
We are a remote-friendly team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But take some time and read more about our story and our values here
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP)- we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
- Competitive salary & OTE
- 30 days vacation from Day 1
- Pension - matching 5% PRSA
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.