Teamwork's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are looking for a Senior Segment/Solutions Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll develop our segmented new market entry and ongoing go-to-market strategies.
As part of this you’ll also be responsible for strategic go-to-market analysis for
Teamwork, researching, and assessing market opportunities within key geographies, target industry verticals, and the competitive landscape.
This role reports into the Head of Product Marketing. You’ll partner closely with Product and Sales, and work cross-functionally with content, lifecycle, web, brand, creative, and growth marketing teams on product-led growth campaigns. You’ll work alongside Finance and analytics on broader segmentation and go-to-market strategic initiatives.
- Research: Set up ongoing customer and market insights programmes that inspire and inform Teamwork’s cross functional strategy & unique positioning within the broader market and messaging to our target customers
- Opportunity analysis: Identify and prioritise geographic market entry and industry vertical opportunities, and make informed recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Segment analysis: Define our regional and vertical market segmentation model, addressable market, and forecasts
- Voice of the customer: Develop detailed customer personas for each segment to articulate customer needs, guide marketing efforts and ensure relevance.
- Segment strategy: Create the strategy to launch into new segments and then continuously grow our market share and revenues
- Commercial/GTM metrics: Shape cross-functional market entry and ongoing KPIs by segment and align these across teams
- GTM strategy: Coordinate go-to-market strategies to ensure we hit our ongoing KPIs in our core segments
- GTM programmes: Partner with the broader go-to-market teams to create campaigns & internal enablement that drive acquisition or customer expansion in our core segments
- Positioning, messaging: Have strong positioning, messaging and storytelling skills that can make even the complex sound simple.
- Content creation: Produce segment-specific in-app messaging, website feature pages, emails, video scripts, and blog posts that speak directly to the needs and interests of each segment.
- Cross-functional leadership: Identify, lead and align a cross-functional GTM team towards a common set of goals and KPIs
What good looks like
- 7+ years in solutions marketing, segment marketing, product marketing or strategy, preferably in a fast-paced B2B SaaS or tech environment
- You have demonstrable skills for developing go-to-market strategies and proven success leading product launches
- You have strong research and analytical skills, able to gather and analyse quantitative and qualitative data and make strategic recommendations
- You have been responsible for leading a cross-functional team. You’re skilled at driving cross functional collaboration by driving team cohesion and effectiveness, and breaking down barriers
- You understand all aspects of the marketing funnel and how to fully optimise it at each stage
- You are impact oriented, with strong analytical skills, the ability to define own your metrics, perform analysis and derive insights to show effectiveness
- You’re a strong communicator and storyteller, able to go from conveying complex ideas to internal stakeholders to writing compelling messaging and copy. You can flex between website copywriting, email copy, video scripts, and blog posts
- You have strong project management skills and are extremely organised, detail-oriented, and thorough
- You thrive in an agile, dynamic environment. You aren’t afraid to change course or work in a lean way when required, but you strive for continual improvement
- You’re a great team member: collaborative, affable, and easy to work with
- Bonus points for previous experience marketing products to professional services industries
What you can expect
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.com
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But please take some time and read more about our story and our values here.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP)- we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
- Competitive salary & OTE
- 30 days vacation
- Pension - matching 5% PRSA
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, family status, disability, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin.