At Teamwork, we pride ourselves on creating the best software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. That excellence has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day to trust us with getting their businesses organized and running productively. We are obsessive about our customers and what's best for them; it’s a responsibility that we take very seriously. We’re a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing team. In this role, you’ll help develop the strategy for bringing products to market, oversee and execute product launches, and work cross-functionally to ensure adoption. You’ll be responsible for developing a deep understanding of our customers. This includes working cross-functionally with not just the Product team, but also Sales, Customer Success, and Support.
- Help to develop the go-to-market strategy and manage an ongoing release cadence for the products you are responsible for, from development to launch to adoption
- Collaborate with the broader Product Marketing team to develop a comprehensive communication strategy for your products, both internally and externally
- Conduct competitive intelligence for your products to influence product development
- Partner with the broader Marketing team to create ongoing campaigns that drive sales and product adoption
- Research and represent the voice of the customer, including conducting surveys, interviews, and partnering with our Community
- Partner with Sales team to develop sales enablement for new and existing feature development, as well as compelling use cases
- Own ongoing product communication to both customers and internal teams, including newsletters and webinars
- Work with internal teams and external sources to gather, prioritize, and communicate product feedback, so that we build the best product for our customers
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 20 days vacation moving to 30 days in year 2
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs