Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
We’re looking for an innovative and seasoned Editorial Lead to join our growing Brand & Comms team here at Teamwork. In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving our thought leadership strategy, owning our editorial calendar, and sharing Teamwork’s story in authentic, unique, and memorable ways. Success in this role requires storytelling and writing skills that creatively engage our target audience while consistently reinforcing our strategy business objectives.
As the Editorial Lead, you will be challenged to think outside the box when it comes to content types and formats, and your success will be measured by the impact you have on establishing Teamwork as the go-to content destination for all client services teams. Ready to make Teamwork thought leaders for client services teams around the world who are looking to grow and scale? Read on!
Some key responsibilities include:
- Partner with cross-functional teams to source or create the right content to educate, inspire, and empower our target audience
- Own an editorial calendar in collaboration with internal content partners focused on all areas of the funnel, with your primary focus on generating thought leadership or top of funnel content
- Develop a strategy and best-in-class approach to our content that drives engagement and trust amongst Teamwork’s growing audience and customer base
- Serve as the authority for Teamwork’s thought leadership content for the business as a whole, while supporting the senior leadership team
- Set clear goals and content KPIs aligned with our brand objectives and actively manage our outputs to achieve those goals
- Integrate our content efforts to ensure consistency and expand our approach into new mediums and formats through strategic experimentation, including videos, podcasts, and more
- Build and execute seasonal content plans that ensure consistency in our messaging themes
- Forecast trends within the client and professional services space and translate those into immediate actions the team can leverage in content, on social, and across a diverse array of communication channels
- Recommend and implement new content distribution channels to further influence and services amongst target audiences
- Review and evaluate content outputs to ensure messaging is consistent and compelling.
What good looks like
- 5-7 years in B2B tech content and/or brand marketing roles
- 2+ years leading or managing content creators internal or external
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Clear articulation of business objectives behind the creation of content
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within company and ongoing campaigns
- Lead the Content Collective and maintain overall responsibility for the management of the editorial calendar
- You are comfortable in data-driven decision marketing as you are in a creative brainstorm about content ideas
What you can expect
We are a remote-friendly team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But take some time and read more about our story and our values here
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 30 days vacation from Day 1
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs