Teamwork's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are looking for an experienced, results-driven Web Lead to join our growing Marketing team. As the Senior Web Marketing Manager, you will oversee our end-to-end website strategy and development roadmap with a goal to scale new customer acquisition through building successful online strategies to drive conversion through the website. You’ll own the delivery of a compelling digital journey to drive optimal customer experience and engagement for both new and existing customers. You will be responsible for UX and conversion rate optimisation to maximise ROI and you will have accountability for our core web KPIs including traffic, conversion and revenue. You’ll be passionate about understanding customer needs, user journeys, motivations and behaviours to design and deliver optimal digital journeys.
This role reports into the Head of Growth & Acquisition and is part of the Growth & Acquisition team whose purpose is to drive growth through developing predictable and repeatable programs that drive new customer acquisition and test new strategies, channels, and campaigns that convert. You will partner closely with content, lifecycle, demand generation, brand and product marketing teams, as well as product growth and sales teams to ensure our web strategy is fit for purpose and delivers on shared objectives.
- Lead our website strategy and develop Teamwork web properties into a major source of organic traffic, conversion and retention, complementing our overall Growth & Acquisition initiatives
- Lead the end-to-end web experience to grow Teamwork’s new customer acquisition, building successful online strategies to drive conversion through the website
- Create a seamless buying experience to drive trials and enabling the sales-assisted funnel
- Help achieve demand generation goals by creating digital moments that will drive leads and MQLs, and, more importantly, pipeline and revenue.
- Establish project priorities, develop effective processes, and own the overall website roadmap including significant content projects, conversion experimentation, and UX optimisation
- Own the CRO programme using AB & multivariate testing to deliver optimised journeys through continuous ‘test & learn’ approach
- Partner with Content Lead for onsite content & SEO strategy, creating engaging online content to drive traffic, engagement, leads and revenue
- Partner with Paid Marketing Lead to optimise conversion for paid campaigns
- Manage the front end development and third party agencies to deliver agreed customer journey and functionality improvements, including assigning individual project tasks, and ensuring the correct resources are available
- Regularly track key web performance metrics, delivering regular updates and communicating back to the Growth & Acquisition team, broader marketing team and senior management
- Collaborate and collect cross-team feedback to ensure the platform delivers an Omni channel proposition.
- Lead your own research (through customer listening, interviews, prototype testing, heat mapping and more) to understand key challenges and opportunities facing visitors, and test design concepts prior to development
- Lead the web team to build key talent and create a high performing team
- Partner with brand, design & content teams to ensure all communications are simple, impactful and on-brand
What good looks like
- 7+ years experience in web/digital management, preferably in a fast-paced B2B/SaaS or tech environment
- An experienced digital marketer with a track record of delivering successful online acquisition strategies to meet growth targets
- Obsessed with the digital environment and the opportunities to create exceptional buying experiences
- Experienced in deploying AB/multivariate testing in a product-led environment.
- Experienced in using content strategies to deliver search performance and drive acquisition and customer engagement
- Proficiency with common web CMS & Hubspot
- Able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of web analytics (GA4 and Google Optimize) and evidence of turning insights into actions
- Experience of UX best practices and understanding of digital technologies
- Have the confidence and authority to act as the web expert across the business
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to influence and gain buy-in at senior levels and articulate a compelling vision for key programs as it relates to business objectives
- Data-oriented and analytical, always looking for data-backed insights that will drive and improve performance coupled with a strong understanding of funnel metrics, measurement and performance.
- Proven ability to collaborate across marketing, sales, product and other functional teams to drive towards a common goal
- Skilled project manager, with ability to able to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ambiguous start-up environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to own your metrics, perform campaign analysis and derive insights to show program effectiveness and adjust campaign levers for continuous optimisation
- A strong bias for action and ability to master the details of execution to ensure programs are delivered on-brief, on-time, and on-budget
What you can expect
We are a remote-friendly team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But take some time and read more about our story and our values here
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP)- we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
- Competitive salary & OTE
- 30 days vacation
- Pension - matching 5% PRSA
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, family status, disability, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin