Teamwork.com's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organised, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionised how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ project management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork.com is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Senior Demand Generation Manager to join us as a maternity leave cover. As the Senior Demand Generation Manager, you will be a key player in the implementation of Teamwork’s demand generation strategy by leading a team of demand generation professionals responsible for driving business growth across new business acquisition and expansion.
This role is part of the Growth & Acquisition team whose purpose is to drive growth through developing predictable and scalable programs that drive new customer acquisition, test new strategies, channels, and campaigns that convert. You will partner closely with content, web, brand and product marketing teams, as well as sales teams to ensure our demand generation strategy is fit for purpose and delivers on shared objectives.
What good looks like
- You have 7+ years of relevant experience in a demand generation role with previous experience working in a B2B SaaS company.
- You have a strong understanding of SaaS unit economics - i.e. ARR, MRR, CAC, the sales cycle and associated metrics (MQLs, SQLs, pipeline).
- You have strong leadership skills in engaging multiple stakeholders and collaborating cross functionally in a clear and concise manner.
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to own your metrics, perform campaign analysis and derive insights to show program effectiveness and adjust campaign levers for continuous optimisation.
- You have a growth mindset - comfortable generating new ideas, championing new processes and continuously testing and iterating to improve campaign outcomes.
- You think strategically as well as tactically with the ability to make quick decisions taking the bigger picture and long term company goals in hand.
- Skilled project manager, with ability to able to successfully manage multiple priorities and campaigns at various levels of scale with a high-quality of output
- Expertise with Hubspot or similar marketing automation tools is a plus.
What you can expect
- Implement the overall demand generation strategy for 2024 ensuring plans and campaigns are aligned to overall goals and team priorities.
- Develop comprehensive high impact demand generation campaigns covering the entire sales funnel, including awareness, lead generation, and nurture across multiple channels; with the ultimate goal of driving sales pipeline for Teamwork.co.
- Oversee and own the end to end execution of campaign plans and strategy ensuring campaigns are delivering against set targets and are on time and within budget.
- Be accountable for achieving overall KPIs as well as quarterly trial & MQL, pipeline, and revenue targets and reporting back to key stakeholders across Sales and Marketing on performance against goals.
- Consistently track and analyse how campaigns and programs perform; driving stakeholders to test, evaluate, iterate and optimise campaigns to drive results.
- Partner very closely with Sales to develop best in class sales practices, playbooks and feedback loops to ensure activity is optimised and to ensure top of funnel leads as well as MQLs are effectively nurtured and progressed through to bottom of funnel performance.
- Collaborate closely with marketing stakeholders across Lifecycle, Paid, Content, Website, Product Marketing, Brand and Marketing Operations to bring demand generation plans to life and ensure we are achieving growth targets.
- Continually improve on campaign processes to increase speed to market and standards of campaign execution.
Core Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- 30 days vacation
- Pension/Retirement matching
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) - we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
Teamwork.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, family status, disability, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin.