Teamwork's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
You will be a brand and marketing expert who will take our global brand to the next level of maturity and sophistication to improve awareness, relevance and differentiation with key audiences, including prospects, existing customers, and media.
The role will also be a key contributor in evolving and shaping our messaging and communications to improve brand awareness, accelerate growth and position us as a credible distinguishably different thought leader in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
You will lead a team of Brand professionals with responsibility for Brand Research & Activation, Brand Campaigns, PR, Social Media, Marketing partnerships & Event Strategy. The role will be especially responsible for brand activation programs.
- Own the brand strategy and ensure the brand is present, relevant and differentiated in the minds of target decision makers and influencers
- Manage the Brand strategy, including the brand vision, tone of voice, overall brand guidelines and value proposition for all target audiences in collaboration with Product marketing
- Lead the end-to-end planning and development of global, multi-channel brand activation programmes to drive awareness with key audiences
- Team Leadership: Lead and mentor a team of brand professionals, providing guidance, feedback, and development opportunities.
- Foster a collaborative and creative work environment that encourages innovation and continuous improvement.
- Develop and implement a brand measurement system and KPIs aligned to prospect and customer journey.
- Brand Monitoring: Identify, monitor and analyse brand performance metrics, market trends, and customer feedback. Utilise data-driven insights to identify areas for improvement and implement strategies to enhance brand awareness, consideration and preference for Teamwork.com with key audiences.
- End-to-end management of the continuous evolution of the brand & messaging to ensure it stays relevant, memorable and gives us a competitive advantage in the short, mid and long term
- Ability to develop compelling messaging and value propositions that are highly relevant to our target audience.
- Work across Growth & Acquisition, Product Marketing & Marketing Operations as well as rest of the business to ensure marketing execution balances brand consistency with creative cut-through
- Develop our event strategy in partnership with Growth & Acquisition consisting of both our own and third party events - to aid our brand-building and demand generation efforts, as well as oversee event execution.
- Execute brand and thought leadership programmes and ensure brand consistency across all communication channels, campaigns and assets
What good looks like
- Extensive experience in brand building, brand activation campaigns, creative campaign design and/or large-scale marketing programs in B2B SaaS businesses.
- Experience building and leading brand and communications teams in a high-growth environment
- Proven track-record of growing and elevating brands, and experience with brand transformation efforts aligned to company strategy
- Solid understanding and experience across key brand and communication disciplines including content creation, thought leadership, social media, partnerships, events and PR
- Detail-oriented project manager, with an eye for great design, and proven experience influencing and managing both internal and external resources
- Innovative and creative thinker and marketer who is passionate about building & elevating great brands for the next phase of growth
- Ability to develop compelling messaging and value propositions that are highly relevant and differentiated to our target buyers.
- Partnering with relevant internal & external stakeholders to craft and tell a unique story about Teamwork.com’s competitive differentiation for prospects, existing customers, media, and employees
- Developing strategy around conferences and events to maximise brand awareness in target markets, and developing messaging, design and partner with content teams to create a world-class event experience.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, environment and can take ideas and turn them into organized projects with a strong bias for action
- Data-oriented with the ability to own your metrics, perform campaign analysis and derive insights to show brand program effectiveness and adjust levers for continuous optimisation
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Test & learn mindset with ability to create a programme from conception, gaining commitment and engaging stakeholders through the process
- Proven ability to collaborate across marketing teams and partner with Sales and Product leaders.
What you can expect
This role can be performed remotely from the East Coast of the USA/Canada, Ireland, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Germany, Bulgaria or Poland.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But take some time and read more about our story and our values here
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you
Core Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary & on target earnings
- 30 days vacation
- Pension/Retirement matching
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
- Employee Share Options (ESOP)- we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, family status, disability, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin.