Teamwork's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are looking for an experienced, results-driven, customer-obsessed Lifecycle Marketing Lead to join our growing Marketing team. As the Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will support the development of the customer journey from site visit to customer and create lifecycle marketing programs that nurture, engage and deepen relationships with our ICP. You’ll be passionate about understanding customer needs, motivations and behaviours and you will work across multiple channels, including web, email, in-app and more. You will have accountability for our core lifecycle KPIs including conversion and revenue.
This role reports into the Head of Growth & Acquisition and is part of the Growth & Acquisition team whose purpose is to drive growth through developing predictable and repeatable programs that drive new customer acquisition and test new strategies, channels, and campaigns that convert. You will partner closely with content, web, demand generation, brand and product marketing teams, as well as product growth and sales teams to ensure our lifecycle strategy is fit for purpose and delivers on shared objectives.
- Own the core strategies for our lifecycle marketing performance with a core focus on maximising lead conversion to paid customers
- Lead the end-to-end planning and development of lifecycle and nurture programs that engage customers through their buying journey, across both product-led and sales-assisted funnels
- Deliver multiple strategies to drive conversion & revenue through proactive and engaging campaigns (both automated and scheduled), with an initial core focus on net new leads, trial users, re-engagement and winbacks.
- Define high-value segments to ensure the right messages are sent to the right users at the right time in the right channel
- Create personalized, dynamic, email campaigns to support company goals and in support of our marketing, product and sales strategies
- Slice, dice, and analyze data including user behaviour and activity daa to create a segmented approach to drive engagement across multiple audiences and buyer/user personas
- Partner with Product Growth & Sales teams to ensure lifecycle initiatives are supportive of the growth objectives in both product-led and sales-assisted funnels.
- Lead a team of lifecycle and copywriting specialists as well as third-party agencies, where required
- Regularly track the performance of all lifecycle programs, including the short and long-term impact they have on conversion, delivering regular updates and communicating back to the broader marketing team and senior management
- Ensure all lifecycle programs are insight-driven, audience-led, aligned to our ICP and supportive of growth objectives
- Oversight of the email channel, partnering across marketing and the business to maintain and communicate an email calendar
- Develop a visualised customer lifecycle journey and design mechanisms to learn from customers that feed insights into marketing, product and sales teams
- Be the guardian of copy and content standards across all lifecycle channels, QA all emails, and work across content and brand teams to ensure all communications are simple, impactful and on-brand.
- Create a testing framework and Implement A/B tests across channels for continuous optimisation
What good looks like
- 5+ years experience working in lifecycle or CRM, preferably in a fast-paced B2B SaaS or tech environment.
- Proven success in delivering revenue growth through developing and managing automated email and lifecycle campaigns designed to turn leads into customers and beyond, with a focus on email and in-app communications.
- Expertise with Hubspot, including understanding campaign set-up, reporting and dashboard creation, and data sync
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology such as Pendo, Intercom, Totango
- Strong copywriter with a passion for writing emails, automated journeys, and messages to suit our ICP
- Experience using Google Analytics and other analytical tools
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to own your metrics, perform campaign analysis and derive insights to show program effectiveness and adjust campaign levers for continuous optimisation
- Strategic and creative mindset with a thorough understanding of the prospect and customer journey and the trigger points to drive conversion
- Proven ability to collaborate across marketing, product, sales, CS and other functional teams to drive towards a common goal
- Have the confidence and authority to act as the lifecycle expert across the business
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to create a program from conception, gaining stakeholder buy-in and articulating a compelling vision for key programs as it relates to key business objectives
- Skilled project manager, with ability to able to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ambiguous start-up environment
- A strong bias for action and ability to master the details of execution to ensure programs are delivered on-brief, on-time, and on-budget
What you can expect
We are a remote-friendly team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But take some time and read more about our story and our values here
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP)- we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
- Competitive salary & OTE
- 30 days vacation
- Pension - matching 5% PRSA
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, family status, disability, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin