Teamwork.com's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organised, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionised how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ project management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork.com is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
As Operations & Office Administrator, you will play a key role in overseeing the general day-to-day operations of Teamwork.com’s office. This is a 12 month maternity leave cover contract.
About the job:
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs.
- Organise office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate with IT dept on all office equipment.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Manage office G&A budget.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Assist in the onboarding/offboarding process for new hires and leavers.
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues(e.g stationery, travel arrangements or any other general queries).
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Assist the planning in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations & conferences.
- Assist clients/visitors that come into the office.
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties, projects and activities as and when required.
What good looks like
- You will have proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- You will ideally have prior experience in managing one, or multiple, office locations
- You will have previous experience scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees - both in-person and virtually
- You will also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
- Exceptional people and communication skills, great collaborator, and ability to manage multiple priorities
- You are meticulous, highly organised and can juggle several complex priorities and needs of a rapidly growing organisation
- You are based in, or near the Cork area, as the role will require you being on-site in our office in Blackpool 5 days a week
Core Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- 30 days vacation
- Pension/Retirement matching
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) - we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
Teamwork.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, family status, disability, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin.