At Teamwork, we pride ourselves on creating the best software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. That excellence has been rewarded with hundreds of thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day to trust us with getting their businesses organized and running productively.
We’re a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them.
Growing this company from Cork with an extremely talented team of people is an amazing journey to be a part of. We’re a place to work unlike any other, and our incredible campus is a testament to our unique, creative way of doing things: see for yourself.
We are seeking a Senior UX Researcher to put the user at the centre of everything that we do. You will become a key contributor on all aspects of design and deliver a world class product that delivers functional & practical excellence and a world class experience for our customers.
As a Senior UX Researcher, you will be primarily responsible for designing and conducting research activities and programs of work. You’ll help a team of designers, product managers ,engineers as well as stakeholders across functions understand user needs. You’ll explore user behaviors and motivations by conducting primary research such as field studies, interviews, diary studies, participatory workshops, ethnography, surveys, usability testing, and logs analysis. You’ll help establish, embed and maintain research practices and processes to improve our research maturity across the product function
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate, conduct and moderate user research both online and in the field and provide recommendations for product improvements based on the research findings.
- Analyse and triangulate qualitative and quantitative data in order to generate strategic and tactical insights along with actionable recommendations that drive product design improvements.
- Collaborate with product, design, quantitative research, and engineering to solve problems, influence product/design direction, and prioritize user experience research questions in line with overall product strategy.
- Engage with product teams to help determine and shape the most appropriate research approach (supporting the team in creating a test plan, running testing, analyzing results and compiling lightweight reports)
- Work with Designers, Product Managers and developers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Work closely with data analysts, examining data sets in order to draw conclusions about the information they contain.
What good looks like
- 5+ years of hands-on experience
- Knowledge and experience in usability moderating (all types, particularly one-on-one), participant recruiting/screener creation, test method selection, debriefing, facilitation, participant recruiting/screener creation, statistical/qualitative/quantitative analysis, presentations (verbal and written)
- Knowledge and experience with data analysis tools such as adobe analytics
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, with experience relaying complex information in a simple, clear and concise manner
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to use research, data and user testing to gain approval from business stakeholders for designs
- Ability to build strong relationships with all levels of stakeholders and represent a diverse online team throughout the business
- Experience in a fast paced, dynamic organisation
- Ability to be pragmatic, design around constraints and adapt to changing requirements
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment is desirable, but not essential
What you can expect
Working at Teamwork isn't like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after them like they deserve. On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Teamwork.com a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you're worth, with regular reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills.
You have unparalleled freedom in how you do your job. Spot something that needs improving? Off you go, make it happen. You’ll be given only the very best equipment so that, whatever your role, you'll have the very best kit to help you do your best work.
We're invested in your health and happiness. We offer full health insurance and income protection to all our employees, so you can rest assured that you and your loved ones will be taken care of, no matter what happens.
We offer an unmatched work environment that's built to make life easy and is constantly improved. We also have an incredible campus unlike anything you’ve seen before (unless you’ve already checked out our YouTube channel). Discounted travel schemes and a Bike to Work scheme make it even easier to get to us, and catered lunches and plenty of in-house snacks and refreshments mean that you’ll always stay refreshed and refuelled.
We take work-life balance very seriously: we’ll set you up with a subsidized gym membership at the gym of your choice, as well as weekly gym classes at the gym downstairs. We also have an in-house games room, for when you want to take a quick break or challenge a co-worker, and regular company-sponsored lunches, movie nights, and nights out. Sounds epic? Join the journey at Teamwork.