Teamwork.com's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organised, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionised how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the “one-stop-shop” project management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork.com is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed professional services platform for teams who deliver client work.
Working as part of the Customer Support team here at Teamwork.com isn’t like other roles available in the world of customer service. We pride ourselves on our hard earned stellar reputation and we’re utterly dedicated to providing a good all around experience for all of our customers. So, to join us you would need to be too!
In the support team we offer comprehensive support for all five of our products, from the most basic to the more technical of questions. Essentially, every day working in this role will be different because there’s no guarantee as to what issue you’ll be asked to investigate next!
As a Customer Support Agent your days will be spent working to ensure that we hit the mark every time when it comes to dealing with customers issues. A good interaction isn’t just about the resolution, it’s about the communication along the way! We genuinely care that everyone has a good experience when interacting with us regardless of the situation they find themselves in so it’d be your job to make that happen.
We don’t work from scripts, we are our own people - every single team member brings something unique to our group - and our personalities are reflected in our responses when interacting with our customers. We care about sending out the right answers so we take time to check that our information is correct when communicating.
What good looks like
- You are a caring, empathetic individual with some technical knowledge and a thirst to learn more!
- You’ve experienced bad customer support when interacting with other companies before and want to show the world how to do it right!
- You’re keen to learn and grow in a role that has the opportunity to offer you new and interesting interactions every day.
- You enjoy having the ability to take ownership of issues and actively follow them through to resolution no matter how long or short the timescale.
- You want to troubleshoot their issues and be the voice of the customer in all internal communications while simultaneously conversing with them in an open and honest manner to ensure that they know that their issue is still a priority.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect
By joining Teamwork.com you will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.com
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 30 days vacation from Day 1
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs