Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
We’re looking for a talented PR & Comms Manager to join our growing Marketing team. In this role, you’ll oversee all aspects of Teamwork’s public relations and communications strategies, both internally and externally, in close alignment with our Head of Brand & Comms. From managing our day-to-day relationship with an external PR agency, to writing award submissions and orchestrating full-scale campaigns, you’ll have the opportunity to truly grow Teamwork’s brand awareness and perception in the market from the ground up.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Coordinate and drive PR activities with an external agency, including speaking opportunities, awards, sponsorships, events, and media outreach
- Manage and contribute to the development of corporate communications materials, including press releases, Q&A documents, and presentations
- Support our PR team by pitching, writing, and editing stories on behalf of our senior leadership team while keeping our senior leaders updated on breaking industry or company-specific news
- Liaise with staff across the organization at all levels when completing briefs, stories, submissions, and pitches where necessary
- Keep a pulse on seasonal industry trends and create a drumbeat of stories that help Teamwork secure media coverage in acclaimed publications
- Identify opportunities for responsive earned media, coordinating our response (including crisis management) in partnership with our Social Media Manager
- Track results from all communications efforts, and modify communications strategy to reflect ongoing learnings
- Collaborate on internal communications in alignment with our People team, including strategies for communicating with the company’s 270 employees to strengthen engagement and our employer brand
- Enforce our editorial standards and maintain consistency of editorial messaging, tone and style
What good looks like
3-5 years in-house experience managing PR and/or communications for a business or at an agency
Outstanding written and verbal communications with strong attention to detail
Highly organized and process-driven with excellent follow-through skills
A track record of achievement and the drive to readily accept responsibility and ownership over a wide array of communication activities
Ability to switch gears quickly and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Strong analytical, research, and presentation skills, particularly leveraging Google Slides or PowerPoint to present ideas and performance updates
Proven ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Core Benefits and Perks
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 20 days vacation moving to 30 days in year 2
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs