Teamwork's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
This role will report to the Head of Customer Operations and will work closely with Customer Success (CS) teams (Customer Success Managers, Onboarding Managers, Customer Care Agents) providing support of commercial tools and systems, basic analysis
You will be responsible for:
- Own key weekly, monthly, quarterly operational processes, such as renewal reporting, forecasting and commissions preparation
- Create and own robust reports & dashboards that measure and track company KPIs and CS metrics, such as retention and adoption rates
- Supporting Customer Success Managers with daily requests, approvals and help with processing quotes.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed (e.g. customer segmentation, BoB analysis, contraction/expansion)
- Ensure effective use of all internal systems, analyze team productivity, and create playbooks to allow the Customer teams to work more efficiently
- Own the CS tech stack, making recommendations for improvements and optimizations
What good looks like
- Experience in Business Operations, Sales Operations, Customer Operations, Revenue Operations; preferably within the B2B SaaS industry
- Enjoy working collaboratively with various departments in different time zones
- Analytical mindset, comfortable with large data sets
- Experience with Hubspot and Totango is an advantage
- Proven ability to manage and support multiple (and sometimes shifting) priorities
What you can expect
We are a remote-friendly team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But take some time and read more about our story and our values here
Core Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- 30 days vacation
- Pension - matching 5% PRSA
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
- Employee Share Options (ESOP)- we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.