Teamwork's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market-leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, every day. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer-focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results, and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, and take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Team Leader whose experience covers
- Knowledge of how Teamwork products, integrations, and billing services work
- Understanding of troubleshooting methods and appropriate actions to be taken
- Knowledge of other used external tech stacks - i.e. Cisco, Wallboard, CoMeet, Personio, Lattice, etc
- The ability to assist with answering tickets.
- The ability to assist team members with queries and customer escalations.
- Interact with potentially problematic customers and de-escalate situations as necessary.
- Have the ability to be adaptable to change in all circumstances.
Mentoring and supporting the Customer Care team
- Empower/encourage the team to put the customer first.
- Enable the team by meeting all needs to help put the customer first.
- Support customers and team within Teamwork support channels.
- Work with other teams to promote our core values to our customers.
- Assist with holiday and other schedule requests of team members.
- Upholding team standards and initiating team member accountability when necessary.
- Working with other team leads in hiring decisions by organizing, holding, and summarising interviews.
- Review tickets to ensure quality and consistency.
- Collate team ticket review reports.
- Suggest individual team member improvements and overall team best practices.
- Identifying ticket trends and acting accordingly.
In house Training
- Assist with onboarding of new team members.
- Identify weaknesses in the team and address them individually.
- Identify team training opportunities.
- Mentor team members to support continuous improvement, learning, and career development.
- Collaborating with other team leads both within and outside the support team.
- Create and maintain best-practice processes.
- Instill the Core Values into team members to ensure that interactions with customers reflect the company well.
Feedback & reporting
- Collate team data and use it to write biannual reviews for team members.
- Hold biweekly 1:1’s with team members.
- Hold biweekly Level 10 meetings with team members to gather input on team-related decisions and other feedback from the team.
- Provide regular feedback to team members on areas of improvement.
- Provide regular feedback to team members on an excellent performance.
- Internal communication with other teams regarding potential issues, queries from team members, feeding back on noticed issues.
- Collate customer interaction data and make the reports accessible.
What good looks like
- Multiple years of management and team leading experience
- Experience working in SaaS organizations
- Experience in managing a team of 5 or more direct reports
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Drive change and develop new ways of working
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But take some time and read more about our story and our values here
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 30 days vacation
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs