Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
This position is for our fully remote Desk team, building out the future of customer support and client communication tools. You will help the team in building out real-time communication tools such as live chat, scheduled emails, and reporting dashboards.
You would have the option to work from any of our offices around the world, or from wherever you like. The ideal candidate has a real passion for their work, loves to learn and who would thrive in a "come-see-what-I-did" environment.
Send us details of your projects, let us see what you've done in the past. Then check out our login, checkout, or (authenticated) Developer Portal, tell us what you'd change or how you'd improve it.
- Clean code is important to you. You write code with other developers in mind, working towards neat abstractions and an intuitive interface. Maybe you’ve built shared or cross-product components or contributed to an open source project before?
- You’re eager to learn, suggest improvements, and have the capacity to implement them – we’re constantly striving to improve things and you strive in such environments. You have an open mind and are able to pick things up quickly. If we decide to rewrite something in a new technology, we want your support.
- You have experience collaborating with designers and are capable of converting Sketch/Figma files to functional apps and components.
What good looks like
- 6+ years of industry experience
- 2+ years professional experience delivering products using modern front-end frameworks (Vue.js, React, etc.)
- Experience with Vuex, Redux, or another Flux / state-management solution.
- Comfortable with ES2015+, TypeScript, and SCSS.
- You're a wizard when it comes to browser DevTools and performance.
- Experience working in a remote team environment.
- Familiarity with Sentry or other error monitoring tools.
- Show us what you got – nothing speaks louder or shows us more about you than showing us examples of your work.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 20 days vacation moving to 30 days in year 2
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs