Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
We are looking for a Customer Community Lead to join our Product Marketing team. As the Customer Community Lead, you will oversee the development, launch, and ongoing success for our Teamwork customer community. This is a unique experience in which you will have the opportunity to set the foundation for building our first customer community at Teamwork and drive forward an ongoing community strategy that scales. In this key new role, you will be working closely with Customer Success (CEG) colleagues and the Marketing and Sales teams to drive engagement that supports customer adoption, health, retention and growth.
The ideal candidate is equal parts strategic owner and customer relationship manager. You are passionate about engaging with customers in an omni-channel world to inform, educate and evangelize on behalf of our customers and our platform. You will be responsible for inspiring our community of users, providing support, moderating user generated content, creating community content, and partnering with cross-functional teams to build and manage an exceptional customer community experience.
What good looks like
- 3-5+ years experience in account management, community management, online marketing or equivalent with a focus on the customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business
- Experience working in customer community platforms preferred (We use Insided!)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver positive customer experiences
- Proven experience effectively driving consensus across diverse teams in multiple departments, time zones, and functions with individual priorities
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to own your metrics, perform analysis and derive insights to show program effectiveness
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers Experience in launching new and innovative ideas Strong relationship-building skills with extreme attention to detail
- Dynamic, confident personality that is self-motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect
- Drive the creation, implementation, and launch of the Teamwork customer community through our community platform Insided
- Partner with the Product Marketing team to build a cohesive customer community and education program for our scaled customers: enabling them to adopt, grow, and scale with our platform
- Work with several internal stakeholders and cross-functional partners in Customer Success (CEG), Sales, Support, and Product in order to align our community efforts with customer engagement and retention
- Coordinate and strategize with marketing and CEG to deliver on customer advocacy, referrals and content programs Set KPIs and track key metrics and targets for customer adoption, engagement, health, renewals, growth and reference-ability within the community program
- Review community comments and posts in a quick and timely manner
- Respond to comments and be the liaison between internal teams in order to foster a positive community and add value to our customer’s experience
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
- Develop and drive an ongoing community content calendar: including the creation of blogs, knowledge articles and other customer success content based on ongoing community feedback and customer requests
- Manage the content calendar to scale content and discussions in our communities to keep them active and valuable to our end users
- Analyze traffic and relevant community metrics; report on community effectiveness ongoing Support go-to-market launches with customer community strategies
Core Benefits and Perks
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 20 days vacation moving to 30 days in year 2
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs