Teamwork.com's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organised, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionised how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the “one-stop-shop” project management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork.com is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. As our Partnerships Sales Manager, you will report directly to the Head of Partnerships and be responsible for driving strategic relationships, referral volume & revenue through our solution partners.
You will be accountable for their growth in referrals, partner collaboration, and for best-in-class partner service. Additionally, you will assist in content creation to support their efforts.
What good looks like
What good looks like
- Develop and manage Teamwork.com Solution Partners.
- Build mutually aligned strategies & drive referral volume & revenue.
- Serve as an extension of your partners’ teams, becoming their internal champion to deliver the full value of Teamwork.com to both our solution partners and their clients.
- Continuously collaborate with your assigned partners to build new and incremental referral pipeline opportunities.
- Deliver best-in-class partnership management and account stewardship resulting in high partner satisfaction levels.
- Own and assist marketing in the curation of partner-specific content requested by partners.
- Collaborate with the sales & customer success teams to drive referrals back to our solution partners
- Demonstrate an ability to pivot & deal with rapid change
- Love a fast paced environment where you will be given the opportunity to grow professionally.
- Ability to exceed goals
- Prior client-facing experience managing strategic & solution partner relationships.
- Ability to think and act like an owner. A strong individual contributor and a team player mindset.
- Confident relationship builder with the ability to engage with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong mental capacity to change & aggressive growth.
- Successful track record managing partner pipelines and driving revenue through partners.
- This is your chance to be part of a fast-growing and innovative team. If you are a driven and results-oriented individual with a passion for partnerships, please apply today!
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you!
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 30 days vacation from Day 1
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule (“EPT”), the Partner Acquisition Manager role has an annual base salary range of $100,000-$115,000 USD. Successful candidates in this role will be eligible for additional benefits and target-based earnings. Learn more information about our competitive benefits package on our website or by discussing it with your recruiter.