Teamwork's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing team. In this role, you’ll develop the strategy for bringing the product to market, overseeing and executing product launches. You’ll also be responsible for strategic go-to-market analysis for Teamwork, researching, and assessing market opportunities within key geographies, target industry verticals, and the competitive landscape.
This role reports into the Head of Product Marketing. You’ll partner closely with Product and Sales, and work cross-functionally with content, lifecycle, web, brand, creative, and growth marketing teams on product-led growth campaigns. You’ll work alongside Finance and analytics on broader go-to-market strategic initiatives.
- Develop the product go-to-market strategy and manage an ongoing release cadence for the products you are responsible for, from development to launch to adoption
- Drive go-to-market research and analysis for Teamwork, looking at geographic market entry and industry vertical opportunities, and make informed recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Set up a ongoing competitive intelligence program that informs Teamwork’s positioning within the broader market and messaging to our target customers
- Partner with the broader Marketing team to create product-led growth campaigns that drive acquisition or customer expansion.
- Create powerful, intuitive messaging that clearly communicates the value of the product, how it solves customer pain points, and how it differentiates from competitors.
- Create compelling in-app messaging, website feature pages, emails, video scripts, and blog posts that support your product launches.
- Conduct competitive intelligence for your products to inform the differentiation in your messaging and influence product development
- Partner with Sales team to develop enablement materials for new feature development
- Understand and represent the voice of the customer, working with internal teams and external sources to conduct interviews and do secondary market research
- Become fully embedded in your area of the Product team, developing and maintaining a close partnership with your Product Manager counterparts.
What good looks like
- 5+ years in product marketing or strategy, preferably in a fast-paced B2B SaaS or tech environment. Not quite at 5 years? That’s fine, we care about your skillset and the quality of your work, not the years, but they’re a helpful guideline.
- You have demonstrable skills for developing go-to-market strategies and proven success leading product launches
- You have strong research and analytical skills, able to gather and analyze quantitative and qualitative data and make strategic recommendations
- You’ve launched and driven adoption of products and/or campaigns, and have been responsible for leading a cross-functional team
- You’ve successfully worked with other internal teams and can build effective relationships
- You understand all aspects of the marketing funnel and how to fully optimise it at each stage
- You have strong analytical skills, with the ability to own your metrics, perform analysis and derive insights to show effectiveness
- You’re a strong communicator, able to go from conveying nuanced ideas to internal stakeholders to writing email copy to customers
- You’re a good storytelling and writer, able to create compelling messaging and copy. You can flex between website copywriting, email copy, video scripts, and blog posts.
- You have strong project management skills and are extremely organised, detail-oriented, and thorough
- You’re a great team member: collaborative, affable, and easy to work with
What you can expect
We are a remote-friendly team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Denver hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But please take some time and read more about our story and our values here.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP)- we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
- Competitive salary & OTE
- 30 days vacation
- Pension - matching 5% PRSA
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, family status, disability, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin