Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
What good looks like
- 5+ years of experience building SaaS and web products as a Product Manager or Growth Specialist in marketing for SaaS
- 3+ years of Product-Led Growth experience with products that delight users and grow organically through growth experiments
- Curiosity and passion for problem solving (conceptually and analytically).
- A strong understanding of statistical analysis and experiment design, with experience in data-tools such as Heap, Pendo, Amplitude, Segment, MixPanel, etc.
- Experience designing hypothesis-driven A/B and multivariate testing, experimentation tools (e.g. Optimizely) and user research to drive product changes.
- Working knowledge of BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Growth mindset, humility, and a burning desire to own your domain and your work.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and collaborate with different teams towards mutual goals.
- BS/BA desirable
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect
You will focus on driving user acquisition/conversion and increasing customer adoption & retention by:
- Analyzing our customers’ usage patterns
- Understanding the user journey (signup, onboarding, recurring value) to improve conversion/outcomes
- Identifying most valuable features for conversion
- Implementing a framework to test and measure impact from new features and changes
- Continuously improving our freemium and trial products
- Informing our overall product investment strategy
- Lead Product Growth Team to execute product-led growth strategy to successfully deliver key product outcomes.
- Manage the roadmap and delivery of our trial and freemium offering to drive growth in user acquisition & conversions to paid customers.
- Deeply understand user and customer pain points (including spending time to research and validate) to help Product, Marketing, and Customer Success to develop solutions to address them.
- Interface with all functions (Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, etc.) to understand requirements and collect the data needed to identify strategic actions.sdsdgsgsDevelop a Product-Led Growth sgwg & experimentation framework that includes product instrumentation, data/analytical tools, standard metrics and analysis methods.
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 20 days vacation moving to 30 days in year 2
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs