Teamwork's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done.
Reporting to the Head of People Experience & Performance you will play a key role in operationalising and embedding the People Strategy and driving a culture of high performance within the organisation. You will also be responsible for partnering with & coaching our people leads focused on building capability and consistency around our approach to organisational performance (organisational design, workforce planning, career building, talent management and building a high performance culture) and all aspects of the people experience journey.
To succeed in the role you will enjoy working collaboratively, pushing the envelope (breaking things to build) and having fun while doing so! You will be obsessed with ensuring our Teamworkers, located in 20+ locations, have the best experience of work and get to do their best work at Teamwork. You will need to have grit, curiosity and a passion for operational excellence with proven business acumen.
About the Role
- Working with the Head of People Experience & Performance to operationalise and embed the people strategy across the organisation - taking ownership of key organisational performance programmes to effectively enable the execution of Teamwork’s business objectives
- Build trusted relationships with people leads and act as their strategic partner supporting the delivery of high quality, consistent people experience & performance programmes aligned to business outcomes
- Partner and coach people leads to drive a high performance culture, and ensure a clear talent management strategy with the right talent to deliver for Teamwork
- Lead the design and delivery of learning programmes, to include LinkedIn Learning - leveraging our LMX platform (360 learning) to ensure scalable and repeatable initiatives
- Support the execution of our reward and recognition strategy - including the annual compensation planning in line with overall compensation strategy
- Working with the Head of People Experience & Performance to analyse trends and metrics to deliver key insights to people leaders and the business to enhance people-centric solutions, processes and programmes that address current and future problems and enable better decisions
- Act as the programme lead on various inclusion and belonging initiatives, such as the rollout of ERGs (Employee Resource Groups)
- Initiate and support on shared continuous improvement initiatives across the People & Talent function
What good looks like
- Strong change management and project management experience preferable, having worked on the delivery of key people or transformation projects
- Strong coaching experience helping to drive a high-performance culture
- Strong appreciation for, and experience, in building trusted partner relationships within the business, with people leads and business leaders at all level
- Experience working in the business to understand business strategy and objectives then deliver information back to the core People team and other stakeholders is a critical requirement
- Ability to effectively balance high-level strategic planning and delivery with a gritty get things done mentality of doing the work that needs to be done at any level to build the foundation for scale
- Deep understanding and empathy for the global diversity of a remote-friendly and distributed workforce with a mindset of treating people as humans, doing the right things, and meeting people where they are independent of where they sit in the world, race, gender, etc.
- Comfort with, and passion for, advocating for others even when it’s difficult or unpopular to do so from both a business and individual perspective
- Willingness and excitement to build processes and policies from scratch, execute to the business and manage change across your teams and company; continuous improvement mindset to support service to the business
- Strong organisational skills and ability to implement and/or improve how things are done within the team
- Demonstrates a curiosity and growth mindset, with the ability and desire to bring out of the box thinking to help Teamwork succeed
What you can expect
We are a remote-friendly team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus or Belfast Hub - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But take some time and read more about our story and our values here
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP)- we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
- Competitive salary & OTE
- 30 days vacation
- Pension - matching 5% PRSA
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, family status, disability, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin