Teamwork.com's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organised, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionised how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ project management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork.com is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. This is a remote role but our candidates must be based in Poland and specifically the Tri-City Area or nearby location. Remote at Teamwork.com means that you are mostly free to work from home or a space close to you. From time-to-time, you may be asked to travel to our office to help us foster a collaborative environment. The volume of expected travel to an office will not be cumbersome and it will be discussed at the interview stage. Office-based work is not the expectation for this role, but you are welcome to work from our office as much as you like!
We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team comprising of developers and designers helping us to improve, manage and maintain our design system as Teamwork's single source of truth for all new product built.
You are passionate about software development as well as great design and have a keen eye for detail!
Vue.js is no stranger to you, or at least you’re experienced with similar frameworks (React, Svelte, etc.) building API-driven apps.
Clean code is important to you. You write code with other developers in mind, working towards neat abstractions and an intuitive interface. Maybe you’ve built shared or cross-product components or contributed to an open source project before?
You’re eager to learn, suggest improvements, and have the capacity to implement them – we’re constantly striving to improve things and you thrive in such environments. You have an open mind and are able to pick things up quickly.
In addition to building and maintaining components, you’ll partner with design and will be responsible for helping fellow frontend developers contribute to the overall system.
What you'll do:
- Be a core contributor to our Design System by creating, improving, and maintaining components, icons, infrastructure, patterns, and guidelines that empower our product teams to deliver exceptional user experiences.
- Collaborate with designers and developers across the company to understand their needs and requirements. Work in tandem with them, pairing on implementation and helping them make better use of the Design System
- Continuously explore and evaluate new technologies, tools, and methodologies that can propel our Design System forward. Identify opportunities to enhance the developer experience and improve the efficiency of our cross-functional teams
- Advocate for the design system and help to drive adoption
What good looks like
- 1+ years software development experience
- Great collaborative attitude
- Eye for design detail
- Experience delivering UIs using modern frontend frameworks (Vue.js, React, Angular, etc.)
- Strong tooling experience
- Comfortable using a Git/Github workflow
- Experience working in a remote team environment
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Experience converting Figma (or similar design UI tools) designs to functional apps and components
- You’re familiar with browser DevTools and performance.
Nice to have:
- Experience with design systems or component libraries
- Experience creating accessible components and user interfaces
- Familiarity with design tokens
Core Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- 30 days vacation
- Pension/Retirement matching
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) - we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
Teamwork.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, family status, disability, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin.