Teamwork.com's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organised, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionised how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ project management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork.com is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. This is a remote role but our candidates must be based in Poland or specifically in the Tri-City Area or nearby location. Remote at Teamwork.com means that you are mostly free to work from home or a space close to you. From time-to-time, you may be asked to travel to our office to help us foster a collaborative environment. The volume of expected travel to an office will not be cumbersome and it will be discussed at the interview stage. Office-based work is not the expectation for this role, but you are welcome to work from our office as much as you like!
We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
You will be a part of an autonomous cross-functional team comprising of developers, designers, QA engineers and a product manager developing new features and enhancements to our products.
You are passionate about software development and live and breathe Golang. Our tech stack includes the following technologies: Golang, Coldfusion, NodeJs, VueJs, Redis, Elasticsearch, MariaDB, AWS.
You craft, structure and comment your code, but you know when done is better than perfect and can compromise to deliver on time.
Clean code is important to you. You write code with other developers in mind, maybe you’ve built shared or cross-product components or contributed to an open source project before?
You’re eager to learn, suggest improvements, and have the capacity to implement them – we’re constantly striving to improve things and you strive in such environments. You have an open mind and are able to pick things up quickly. If we decide to rewrite something in a new technology, we want your support.
What good looks like
- Experience with Golang is essential
- Knowledge of REST and developing APIs
- Experience with MySQL/MariaDB
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure services, preferably AWS
- Good communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Professional industry experience
- Experience with gRPC, Docker, Kubernetes, Redis (or similar for caching).
- Experience working in a remote team environment.
- Experience with microservice architecture.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with Sentry or other error monitoring tools.
- You're test-driven - writing tests isn't a chore for you.
- Open-source – we depend on and often contribute to open-source projects. If it's broken, why not fix it?
Show us what you got – nothing speaks louder or shows us more about you than showing us examples of your work!
Core Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- 30 days vacation
- Pension/Retirement matching
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) - we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
Teamwork.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, family status, disability, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin.