Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform enables our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects as well as providing a full suite of tightly integrated solutions such as helpdesk, collaboration, knowledge sharing, and customer relationship management capabilities; making Teamwork the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
Our people are the reason for our success and our focus as we look to scale and grow. We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. Our values inform everything that we do and shape our decision making. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Never met a data strategy you can’t improve? Enjoy leading data engineers and business analysts who build and leverage a data platform to support our customers better? We need people who are confident in their knowledge and free with their opinions. We require a Head of Data Analytics who wants to roll up their sleeves and help us support our business growth through data. This role is a hands-on position to build an exciting team and focus within Teamwork.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Oversee the end-to-end data & analytics delivery lifecycle which includes developing, delivering, reviewing and enhancing insight services. This includes the prioritization of data projects based on business impact.
- Lead on encouraging adoption of insight-driven decision making across the organisation.
- Be the driving force behind Teamwork’s analytics transformation strategy and key point of contact for innovation.
- Ensure a consistent standard of data quality and data governance across the organisation.
- Lead, manage, coach and recruit a team of great data engineers, business analysts and data scientists.
- Foster the knowledge transfer between business units that capitalises on existing best in class training courses, alongside the establishment of a Analytics Community of Practice.
- Help establish the foundation for the next generation of ML-powered insights research technologies and help integrate them into our current stack.
What good looks like
- 5+ years of experience in leading a Data and Business Analyst function.
- Proven and successful experience in the execution of data analytics initiatives, leading to the development of useful insights and the improvement of a business’s performance and driving top-line growth.
- Great understanding of data-related technologies from production databases, to data lakes, data warehouses, engineering pipelines, data cataloguing, analytics and analytical engines, BI, CI/CD for Analytics including MLOps.
- Expertly able to use all technologies and skills to design and deliver business solutions for clients (internal or external).
- Experience managing a P&L and/or reporting to a C-level exec is a plus.
- Demonstrates success leading analytics and a large analytical team as well as vast experience working with a wide range of data in order to predict financial metrics for a business.
- Educated in one or more of business administration & management, computer science, data science, engineering, IT and statistics and mathematics.
What you can expect
We are a remote-friendly team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But take some time and read more about our story and our values here.
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP)- we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
- Competitive salary & OTE
- 30 days vacation from Day 1
- Pension - matching 5% PRSA
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs