Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, every day. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer-focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results, and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We are seeking a UI Designer to put the user at the centre of everything that we do. You will become a key contributor on all aspects of design and deliver a world class product that delivers functional & practical excellence and a world class experience for our customers. This is a 6 month contract for paternity cover.
- You will work with the Product Managers, Product designers and Developers to design UI assets consistent with the standards in the full product suite in Teamwork.
- You will craft design artifacts like wireframes, UI patterns, mock-ups, and prototypes; highlighting your design process to test, evangelise and deliver ideas.
- You will work alongside other designers to maintain, improve and scale a design system.
- You will collaborate closely with Product designers to gather both qualitative and quantitative insights that guide your design decisions.
- You will conduct UI focused research to discover other products that customers love, identifying the elements of design that work and could be adopted, improved and incorporated into our products.
- You will present design solutions to stakeholders, articulating the design rationale behind your design decisions with consideration and empathy for our users.
- You will collaborate and work closely within an inclusive agile environment alongside UX designers, engineers, product managers and other stakeholders.
- You will develop workable prototypes where required that enable the testing of ideas, concepts and designs both internally and externally to enable validation and feedback.
What good looks like
- You’re passionate, self-motivated, and obsessed with detail. You’re a problem solver. You’re a team player, but you know when to initiative. You’re always learning. You understand the difference between product design and graphic design.
- You have proven experience designing digital products that offer clear and simple user interfaces.
- You’re a strong communicator, comfortable articulating design decisions and rationale with clarity and confidence.
- You’re solution focused, comfortable working independently to drive a design to resolution as well as collaborating closely with cross disciplinary team members.
- You’re data driven and research focused, disciplined in validating design assumptions with real data and user insights.
- You actively seek feedback on your design work in an effort to improve the quality of the outcome for the customer.
- You consistently apply critical thinking to your design process to ensure decisions are thoughtfully considered.
- You're experienced with industry standard design tools. Some experience with prototyping tools and HTML/CSS is also helpful.
- You're able to work well in a fast-paced environment, communicate effectively, and remain open to feedback from people in a variety of disciplines.
- You have a deep understanding of user-centred design.
- You're passionate about taking complex user flows and layouts and making them visually appealing and easy to use.
- You have an understanding of interaction design with the ability to envision animations and state transitions.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Core Benefits and Perks
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 20 days vacation moving to 30 days in year 2
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs