Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our marketing team. As the Demand Generation Manager, you will execute the generation of new leads, trials, and sales opportunities to grow net-new business across our self-serve and sales assisted funnels.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with campaign management and construction across paid, organic, affiliate, and partner channels.
- Executing high impact lead generation campaigns across multiple channels; with the ultimate goal to drive sales pipeline for Teamwork.
- Own, built, and implement a demand generation calendar: focused on generating aggressive quality lead goals on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Understand the customer journey and execute campaigns aligned to attracting our ideal customer profile
- Own inbound pipeline creation and meet monthly and quarterly Trial & MQL, pipeline, and revenue targets.
- Work with the brand team to support branded awareness along with partnering demand generation efforts
- Manage lead generation campaigns end to end: both project managing and partnering with the Teamwork creative and marketing teams to align campaign efforts with expected impact
- Work with the sales and revenue ops team to generate high value segments to make sure the right leads are generated to drive meaningful pipeline
- Partner with the Lifecycle Marketing team to support lead nurturing and ensuring the right messages are sent to the right people at the right time (and through the right channels)
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on demand generation performance and funnel metrics at the campaign and program level
- Work with the content team to generate new assets to test and deploy to new & existing channels in a competitive market, adapting as-needed
- Execute co-marketing and partner marketing lead generation initiatives on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Communicate program execution and report performance results through the organization.
What good looks like
- 5+ years in B2B/SaaS marketing experience with a focus on demand generation
- Experience owning both strategy and execution.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, and all paid social platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter.
- You are data driven and known for delivering metrics-driven results, constantly iterating and optimizing campaigns.
- Are energetic project managers with a strong ability to collaborate with team members to achieve common goals.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to work at all levels of an organization.
- Always curious about new trends and emerging opportunities in our target market.
- Ability to generate excitement, participation and support for all campaigns across sales, marketing and management teams. Experience gaining the trust and support from stakeholders.
- Comfortable with project management across multiple teams and work streams.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills for interacting with internal teams
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ambiguous start-up environment
- Self-starter who can prioritize and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision and seize opportunities to bring to the team.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Core Benefits and Perks
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 20 days vacation moving to 30 days in year 2
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs