Teamwork's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-friendly team, with the option to work out of Denver or fully remote in the MST timezone.
Working on our Strategic Customer Success Team, you'll be enabling our customers to grow their businesses by using our products. You will support our customers through their initial onboarding and right through their lifetime with Teamwork.
- Drive retention and support growth among our most valuable and strategic customers by understanding their business needs and driving their value realization (~50 accounts in your book of business)
- Develop strategies to drive continuous product adoption across all users.
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our customers, throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Be the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality.
- Closely monitor customer health metrics, user activity and overall engagement using our internal customer success platform.
- Influence future lifetime value through greater product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders within each customer base you work with.
- Enable successful roll-out of Teamwork products to customer employees, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and discovering opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Teamwork advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies, references).
- Responsible for customer expansion and renewal conversations.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input to our product roadmap and our sales and marketing process
What good looks like
- Proven and recurring success in a Customer Success or Account Manager role within a SaaS or software company.
- Project and change management experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Impressive presentation and communication abilities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Enthusiastic and creative team player with the ability to inspire others.
- Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Passion for driving revenue and growth in a technology environment.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect
Take some time and read more about our story and our values here
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 30 days vacation
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs; maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Give Back program
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Recognition programs
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.