Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
As an Operations Team Lead, you will lead one of our teams of dedicated Ops specialists in ensuring the performance and reliability of our suite of products.
- Leading and empowering a team to design, build and improve tools and services that run and host Teamwork’s application platform
- Forming and communicating Teamwork’s operations strategy and roadmap across multiple domains and disciplines
- Ensuring all incoming work is triaged and prioritized according to the needs of the team, the department, and the company.
- Being the deciding factor in weighing technical decisions around scaling, performance, and efficiency.
- Planning, execution and successful delivery of new infrastructure projects
- Facilitating daily stand-ups/planning, ensuring bottlenecks are resolved and goals are efficiently met
- Collaborating with the team, management, and other teams to drive continuous improvement to our team culture and practises
- Directly manage the engineers on the team - set and evaluate goals, conduct performance reviews, conduct regular 1-1 reviews, etc.
- Identify and clear roadblocks for the team - anticipate blockers/risks and works to get these resolved
What good looks like
- Previous experience in a technical leadership role building and growing a high performing team
- Proven solutions architect with relevant experience building and scaling SaaS applications
- Broad technical background including cloud infrastructure and platform engineering
- Experience in SysAdmin, Operations, and/or Full stack Development roles
- Curiosity and passion for problem solving (conceptually and analytically)
- Growth mindset, humility, and a burning desire to own your domain and your work
- People management experience
- An empathetic approach to communication and leadership
- Detail oriented, well structured approach to work
What you can expect
Working at Teamwork isn't like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after them like they deserve. On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Teamwork.com a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you're worth, with regular reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills.
You have unparalleled freedom in how you do your job. Spot something that needs improving? Off you go, make it happen. You’ll be given only the very best equipment so that, whatever your role, you'll have the very best kit to help you do your best work.
We're invested in your health and happiness. We offer full health insurance and income protection to all our employees, so you can rest assured that you and your loved ones will be taken care of, no matter what happens.
We offer an unmatched work environment, that’s built to make life easy and is constantly improved. We also have an incredible campus unlike anything you’ve seen before (unless you’ve already checked out our YouTube channel). Discounted travel schemes and a Bike to Work scheme make it even easier to get to us, and catered lunches and plenty of in-house snacks and refreshments mean that you’ll always stay refreshed and refuelled.
We take work-life balance very seriously: we’ll set you up with a subsidized gym membership at the gym of your choice, as well as weekly gym classes at the gym downstairs. We also have an in-house games room, for when you want to take a quick break or challenge a co-worker, and regular company-sponsored lunches, movie nights, and nights out. Sounds epic? Join the journey at Teamwork.
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 30 days vacation from Day 1
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs