Teamwork's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
- Support over 12,000+ customers and counting (Average <$200 MRR). This is executed at scale, via email cadences and in-app notifications. No phone calls, zoom meetings, or QBRs are necessary for this position.
- Improve customer adoption and customer health by driving product adoption
- Develop campaigns to support discount recovery and retention efforts at scale.
- Closely monitor customer health metrics, user activity and overall engagement using our internal customer success platform; maintain an automated email cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and discover opportunities for deeper engagement
- Work closely with the entire Customer Success Team, product team, Onboarding Team and Support team to deeply understand the customers, and collaborate on initiatives that drive engagement and loyalty
- Own CRM campaigns, from ideation to execution to evaluation to iteration across email and in-app channels
- Work cross-functionally with Lifecycle Marketing on opportunities for automation using technology
- Understand the Teamwork data architecture and understand how it impacts customer segmentation and customer enablement.
- Oversee the creation of documentation for owned projects to facilitate knowledge sharing with customers, CSMs, Support Agents, Onboarding Specialists.
- Represent the voice of this customer segment to provide input to our product roadmap and our sales and marketing process
What good looks like
What good looks like
- Experience in a Client Support/Care, Onboarding/Implementation, Account Manager or Customer Success, Customer Marketing, Lifecycle Marketing role; within a SaaS or software company considered an asset
- Strong deescalating, objection handling and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills through email, automated campaigns/outreach cadences
- Ability to manage multiple (and sometimes competing) priorities
- Passion for driving revenue and growth in a technology environment
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect
What you can expect
This team will be operating in a hybrid model out of Denver, Colorado with 3 days per week in a co-working setting.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But take some time and read more about our story and our values here
Core Benefits and Perks
Core Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 30 days vacation
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
In accordance with the New York City Human Rights Law (NYCHRL), the Customer Success Manager role has an annual base salary range of $80,000-$90,000 USD. Successful candidates in this role will be eligible for additional benefits and target-based earnings. Learn more information about our competitive benefits package on our website or by discussing it with your recruiter