Teamwork’s project management platform is designed to ensure that our customer’s business is efficient, organised, profitable and happy! Our purpose is clear - we are on a journey to be the one place for all client services, everywhere. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day, to trust us with enabling their business. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode: our purpose is clear - we are on a journey to be the one place for all client services, everywhere.
Our people are the reason for our success and our focus as we look to scale and grow. We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. Our values inform everything that we do and shape our decision making. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws us lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done.
Reporting to the CPO we are looking for an energetic and experienced leader to build out a People Centre of Excellence (CoE) to support a scaling SaaS business. You have the exciting opportunity to build a scalable, sustainable organisation by the intentional architecting of the organisation, focused on delivering stakeholder value and optimising our ways of working. You will enjoy working collaboratively, pushing the envelope (breaking things to build) and having fun while doing it! You will be obsessed with ensuring our Teamworkers, located in 27 locations, have the best experience of work. You will need to have grit, curiosity, a passion for operational excellence, with proven business acumen.
About The Role
- Lead and build out the people team centre of excellence (CoE) through active collaboration with all business stakeholders to deeply understand what we must achieve then leading with the people team and the business to build and deliver the required global people solutions
- Design the future of our organisation in partnership with the business and mapping current to future state encompassing strategic workforce planning, talent management strategy.
- Leveraging your deep subject matter expertise in the people domain to proactively work in the business to ensure we are seeing the future of work at Teamwork and building programs to engage, retain and develop our people throughout their careers with us
- Design and articulate a comprehensive vision and strategy for OD & learning; lead the design, development, and implementation of programs, policies, and strategies tailored to meet program goals. Oversee the leadership development planning process for key employees.
- Build out a performance culture that delivers organisational effectiveness, aligns people to the business objectives and enables people to reach their full potential
- Design & implement a total rewards and recognition strategy aligned to business objectives to drive retention, performance & engagement alongside ensuring we maintain internal pay parity.
- Coach and develop our senior leaders and people leads to build out high-performance teams focussed on organisation success delivering impact, leveraging your experience, as well as the People team, to solve critical business problems and complex challenges.
- Project managing complex and scaling programs serving as the key connector between the business and the People team, as well any groups that require assistance delivering programming within the business.
- Conduct assessments, analyse data, diagnose organisational inefficiencies and research information to execute on solutions-oriented measures that will improve the efficacy of the organisation
- Direct and relevant senior management People (HR) role in a scaling global tech organisation
- People leadership, passionate about developing your team to succeed and grow their careers
- Strong appreciation for, and experience, in building trusted advisor relationships within the business with people leads and business leaders at all levels
- Experience working in the business to understand business strategy and objectives then deliver information back to the core People team and other stakeholders is a critical requirement
- Ability to effectively balance high-level strategic planning and delivery with a gritty get things done mentality of doing the work that needs to be done at any level to build the foundation for scale
- Deep understanding and empathy for the global diversity of a remote-friendly and distributed workforce with a mindset of treating people as humans, doing the right things, and meeting people where they are independent of where they sit in the world, race, gender, etc.
- Comfort with, and passion for, advocating for others even when it’s difficult or unpopular to do so from both a business and individual perspective
- Willingness and excitement to build processes and policies from scratch, execute to the business and manage change across your teams and company; continuous improvement mindset to support service to the business and reach efficiency in your own team
- Strong organisational skills and ability to implement and/or improve how things are done within the team
- Detects internal and environmental changes and can influence relevant stakeholders to respond to those changes effectively
- A scale to grow mindset
- A high comfort level in ever-changing environments
- Solutions focused mindset to deliver high level support to the business
- Knowledge of applicable local employment laws and practices
What you can expect
We are a remote-friendly team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But take some time and read more about our story and our values here
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP)- we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
- Competitive salary & OTE
- 30 days vacation
- Pension - matching 5% PRSA
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, family status, disability, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin