Teamwork.com's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ project management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork.com is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
Our people are the reason for our success and our focus as we look to scale and grow. We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. Our values inform everything that we do and shape our decision making. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws us lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Specialist to join our growing Marketing Team. The Marketing Operations specialist will serve as the liaison between the marketing team and the Marketing Operations function. You will assist in working alongside the Lifecycle, Demand Gen, WebDev, Brand, Analytics and Marketing Delivery teams when it comes to marketing operations. They will also partner closely with our GTM Operations teams, Sales & CS for cross functional projects when required.
The ideal person for this role will have a strong understanding of demand generation, lifecycle marketing, web marketing and analytics on top of technical and business-facing marketing operations experience.
- Drive for process efficiencies for these groups while keeping marketing operations, business goals, scalability, and automation/system limitations in mind
- Document and maintain documentation of how to work with MOPS for business end-users
- Enable business end-users on platform and process changes and enforce process adherence
- Monitor the queue of requests coming in from business end-users, action approved requests working closing with stakeholders to achieve the end goal. Request can include but not limited to:
- Operational projects such as database cleanups, email template revamps, and workflows
- Create automation queries to build lists and segments
- Partner with the Lifecycle marketing team to optimize our email programs
- Partner with our internal IT team to ensure the marketing automation tool and tech stack are integrated correctly with other internal systems
- Partner with Marketing Analytics to build and maintain global reports and dashboards and support revenue attribution
- Manage own backlog for agile delivery aligning with the goals driven by marketing team
- Serve as a ‘bridge’ between marketing systems and the business end-users
- Triage technical tasks like platform/tool requests and integration requests from business end-users.
- Gather business requirements that lay out the business objectives and ‘why’ these things are necessary (not just tactics being requested)
- Temper expectations of business and communicate what may or may not be operationally possible before bringing the request to the Marketing leadership
What good looks like
- Solid experience in a marketing technology or marketing operations role
- Deep experience with Hubspot, or other similar systems
- Experience with marketing tools such as Zoom, Clearbit, ZoomInfo, VWO, GA4, and more…
- Strong understanding of emerging marketing technologies as they pertain to B2B SaaS subscription businesses
- Familiarity with SaaS marketing concepts, terminology, and approaches is a big plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to present complex information in understandable way to all levels of the organisation
- Skilled project manager, with ability to able to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ambiguous start-up environment while working independently
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you!
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 30 days vacation from Day 1
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs