Teamwork.com's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ project management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork.com is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced front-end developer to join our dynamic Web Dev team at Teamwork.com.
As a frontend developer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the digital presence of our company, revolutionising it one HTML page at a time. Your primary responsibility will be to translate concepts and ideas into groundbreaking digital experiences, overseeing the design, development, and maintenance of our website.
This role reports into the web dev lead and is part of the Growth & Acquisition team whose purpose is to drive growth through web channels.
You will partner closely with design, content, demand generation, brand and product marketing teams, as well as sales teams to ensure their ideas and requests align with our web strategy
- Writing clean, functional, and maintainable code.
- Help define, build, and maintain the Teamwork Marketing Design System.
- Review team members' code and offer helpful feedback to encourage a culture of continuous improvement.
- QA pages and components to ensure our website respects the latest usability and accessibility standards.
- Communicate effectively with the creative team, project managers, and other development team members.
- Be updated on front-end development trends and best practices. Share your knowledge to promote a collaborative working environment.
- Assist in training fellow team members on how to use our CMS and offer the necessary support.
What good looks like
- 2+ years of professional experience using modern front-end frameworks (Nuxt/Vue.js).
- Proficiency with CSS pre-processors like SCSS.
- Experience consuming APIs.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
What you can expect
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But take some time and read more about our story and our values here
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Core Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- 30 days vacation
- Pension/Retirement matching
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) - we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, family status, disability, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin.