Teamwork's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
Teamwork is seeking a highly skilled Head of Quality to oversee and manage our quality assurance department. As the Head of Quality, you will be responsible for ensuring that our software products meet or exceed customer expectations in terms of quality, reliability, and performance with a focus on shift left testing.
- Lead and manage the quality assurance department, including hiring, training, and supervising quality assurance personnel
- Develop and implement a comprehensive quality assurance program that aligns with the company's business objectives and customer needs, with a focus on shift left testing methodologies.
- Define, track, and report on key quality metrics, and work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve quality issues in a timely manner, with a focus on detecting and preventing defects early in the software development lifecycle
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, engineering, and customer support, to ensure that quality issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner
- Define and enforce quality standards and procedures that ensure consistency and repeatability across all software development projects
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging technologies related to software quality assurance
- Act as a point of contact for quality issues raised by customers and ensure that they are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Manage the implementation of automated testing tools and frameworks to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the quality assurance process
- Provide regular reports and updates to senior management on the status of quality assurance activities, including metrics, issues, and recommendations for improvement.
What good looks like
- Significant Quality Coaching/Management experience in a SaaS or Software company.
- You have strong familiarity with Agile processes and methodologies
- Proven experience working with software engineers to practise a “shift-left” testing approach
- You’ve successfully worked with other internal teams and can build effective relationships
- You have strong project management skills and are extremely organised, detail-oriented, and thorough
- People management and influencing skills - introducing and building ways in which people can learn from each other, encouraging mentoring and the transfer of knowledge by designing and delivering learning interventions
- You’re a great team member: collaborative, affable, and easy to work with.
What you can expect
We are a remote-friendly team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Denver hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But please take some time and read more about our story and our values here.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP)- we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
- Competitive salary & OTE
- 30 days vacation
- Pension - matching 5% PRSA
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, family status, disability, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin