Teamwork.com's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ project management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork.com is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
This is a remote role but our candidates must be based in the Tri-City Area or nearby location. Remote at Teamwork.com means that you are mostly free to work from home or a space close to you. From time-to-time, you may be asked to travel to our office to help us foster a collaborative environment. The volume of expected travel to an office will not be cumbersome and it will be discussed at the interview stage. Office-based work is not the expectation for this role, but you are welcome to work from our office as much as you like!
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are looking for an experienced, results-driven and strategic Social Media Manager to join our growing Marketing team. As the Social Media Manager, you oversee all aspects of Teamwork.com’s social media presence, from strategic development in alignment with the brand objectives and business priorities, to creating and executing on an editorial calendar, and measuring and optimising our content to drive performance. You’ll have a data-driven approach, a passion for understanding customer needs and motivations, and a deep understanding of digital media best practices that will grab attention and encourage consideration with our ICP.
This role reports to the Brand Lead within the Brand team, and is part of the wider Marketing org. The role presents a significant opportunity to exponentially expand our brand’s reach, engage with new and existing customers, and ultimately drive substantial business growth through strategic and targeted digital marketing efforts. As part of the role you will partner closely with web, content, design, demand generation, and product marketing teams.
The hiring manager is looking for a savvy Social Media marketer with experience in driving brand growth through strategic social media initiatives, who understands audience dynamics, content optimisation, and engagement tactics to elevate brand visibility and affinity in the digital landscape.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Support the development of our social media strategy in service to our growth objectives
- Build and oversee the social media content calendar and plan optimised content and campaigns that support initiatives across the entire business—product launches, etc.
- Implement paid social media advertising campaigns and manage budgets effectively to achieve targeted objectives
- Work closely with the the Brand team to ensure that all of our social media content is aligned with our core messages, values, and tone of voice, adapting and reacting to world events and shifting direction when needed
- Daily management of all social media platforms and tools—posting, reposting, scheduling, responding to comments, and jumping on social trends and topics
- Define KPI’s and metrics to measure the effectiveness of social media activity in driving brand awareness, engagement and conversions, sharing results with the broader team and key stakeholders regularly
- Utilise data-driven insights to optimise content and campaign strategies for maximum impact and ROI.
- Continuously review and understand industry trends, algorithm changes, best practices, emerging platforms and customer feedback to ensure a best practice approach that serves our core audience.
- Collaborate with our Customer Support team to ensure we have proper processes for communicating any outages or major updates to our audience
What good looks like
- 3-5 years experience managing social media marketing for a business/brand
- A natural storyteller and strategic thinker with excellent copywriting, communication, and organisational skills
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to own your metrics, perform campaign analysis and derive insights to show program effectiveness and adjust campaign levers for continuous optimisation.
- You have a growth mindset - comfortable generating new ideas, championing new processes and continuously testing and iterating to improve campaign outcomes.
- Skilled project manager, with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and campaigns at various levels of scale, while communicating needs and outputs effectively with key stakeholders
- You have a strong bias for action and ability to master the details of execution to ensure programs and campaigns are delivered on-time, and on-budget.
- Deep understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube, including best practices, functionality, user profiles, content creation tools, etc. with an eye to new and emerging platforms
- Knowledge of social media management and measurement tools (including Sprout Social, Facebook Analytics, and Google Analytics)
- Expertise with Hubspot or similar marketing automation tools is a plus.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 30 days vacation from Day 1
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs