Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
As the Paid Media Specialist, you will be a highly visible contributor who will oversee and manage paid campaigns that generate and nurture sales leads.
You’ll be joining our Demand generation team and are a key player responsible for driving the strategy, execution and optimization of key integrated paid campaigns that will expand our marketing reach, drive pipeline for sales and achieve company revenue goals.
We are looking for someone with a certain attitude - someone with integrity, professional, kind, conscientious, positive and driven by curiosity.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate prior success working in a similar role.
- Work in the demand generation marketing team to lead execution and optimisation of our digital investment and ensuring main KPIs are being met
- manage and be responsible for a portfolio of campaigns across paid search, social, display and video platforms.
- Improve performance by owning the day-to-day management of campaigns across multiple markets and languages, including budget and bid management, building campaigns, conducting experiments and optimisation
- Own the creation of weekly/ monthly team reports to track full-funnel metrics, conversion rates, cost per acquisition and ROAS for paid marketing efforts.
- You will be a creative, critical-thinker with an understanding and proven track record in high performing multi-channel demand generation campaigns with a focus on PPC and Paid Social.
What good looks like
- 2+ years of experience managing paid media campaigns
- An in-depth knowledge and experience in running campaigns across: Google Ads,, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Display with continuous high performance.
- Strong written and verbal communications with strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and process-driven with excellent follow-through skills
- A track record of achievement and the drive to readily accept responsibility and ownership over a wide array of communication activities
- Demonstrated track record of growing and engaging audiences through paid channels.
- Ability to switch gears quickly and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, research, and presentation skills, particularly leveraging Google Slides or PowerPoint to present ideas and performance updates
- Proven ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ambiguous start-up environment
- Self-starter who can prioritise and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision and seize opportunities to bring to the team
- Comfortable with project management across multiple teams and work streams.
Desired but not required:
- Active certificates for Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn ads, Google Analytics
- Experience with Marketing Automation Software (We use Marketo!) and CRM, understand the basics surrounding campaign set-up, report and dashboard creation, data sync management with Marketo into CRM.
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Teamwork, where you can #beyourfuture.
What you can expect
Working at Teamwork isn't like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after them like they deserve. On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Teamwork a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you're worth, with regular reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills. You have unparalleled freedom in how you do your job. Spot something that needs improving? Off you go, make it happen.
You’ll be given only the very best equipment so that, whatever your role, you'll have the very best kit to help you do your best work. We're invested in your health and happiness. We offer full health insurance and income protection to all our employees, so you can rest assured that you and your loved ones will be taken care of, no matter what happens.
We take work-life balance very seriously: we’ll set you up with a subsidised gym membership at the gym of your choice.
Join the journey at Teamwork. Teamwork is an equal opportunities employer.