Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
Teamwork is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Content Marketing Manager to join our team in Ireland or remote!
This role will be an integral part of the marketing team and will own day to day content operations, as well as lead the development of a content marketing strategy designed to drive demand at each stage of the buyer’s journey.
We’re looking for someone who has experience in driving high volume increases in website traffic for a SaaS company and owning the content strategy and planning process to make a significant impact on our bottom line.
- Develop a full funnel inbound content marketing strategy in line with our Go-To-Market plan and ideal customer profile that drives awareness and egagement, as well as key demand generation metrics including net new leads and pipeline.
- Ensure SEO is taken into consideration at the beginning of the content planning and creation process, with the aim of producing content that can attract high quality links and traffic at scale.
- Work very closely with our SEO agency to set the strategy for SEO content and manage execution.
- Measure effectiveness of content and demonstrate its impact on key demand generation metrics.
- Oversee content across all our marketing channels such as our website, blog, email, webinars, guides, videos and case studies to ensure adherence to tone of voice, writing style guidelines, and brand.
- Create a content distribution strategy and collaborate with different departments to make it happen
- Test and experiment with varying messaging and content tactics to constantly iterate based on what works best.
- You will also need to be hands on in writing, editing and proofing content in multiple formats across all stages in the funnel.
- Become an expert in our product and audiences to create meaningful and actionable content that resonates with our target personas.
- Work closely with Brand, Product Management, Product Marketing and other stakeholders to define, build and implement an effective content strategy
What good looks like
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a content marketing role, in the B2B SaaS industry, with two years experience in developing and executing on an inbound content strategy.
- Proven writing and editorial skills with the ability to create content across many different formats such as web, blog, email as well as long form content such as ebooks and complete guides.
- You need to be a self-starter that can research any topic and create impactful content that drives conversion and establishes thought leadership.
- Expert at top-funnel, thought leadership writing as well as conversion-focused writing for demand generation.
- Ability to quantify ROI on content marketing efforts.
- Comfortable with the prospect of operating in a remote-working environment where you’ll be expected to proactively take charge of strategy and ownership over key success metrics.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work according to its potential impact on the metrics that you are responsible for.
- A true team player who’s not afraid to jump in and tackle a new assignment, and work cross-functionally.
- Experience with tools like SEMRush, BuzzSumo, Ahrefs, and Google Analytics.
- Experience with marketing tools and systems such as Marketo and Wordpress.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Teamwork, where you can #beyourfuture.
Core Benefits and Perks
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 30 days vacation from Day 1
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs