Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, every day. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer-focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results, and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are currently hiring for a Customer Success Manager.
- Drive retention and support growth among our most valuable and strategic customers by understanding their business needs and driving their value realization.
- Develop strategies to drive continuous product adoption across all users.
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our customers, throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Be the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality.
- Closely monitor customer health metrics, user activity and overall engagement using our internal customer success platform.
- Influence future lifetime value through greater product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders within each customer base you work with.
- Enable successful roll-out of Teamwork products to customer employees, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and discovering opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Teamwork advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies, references).
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support expansion opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with Renewals to support contract renewals.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input to our product roadmap and our sales and marketing process.
What good looks like
- 3+ years’ experience in a Customer Success or Account Manager role within a SaaS or software company.
- Project and change management experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Impressive presentation and communication abilities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Enthusiastic and creative team player with the ability to inspire others.
- Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Passion for driving revenue and growth in a technology environment.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
What you can expect
We are a remote-friendly team, with the option to work out of our Boston hub - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But take some time and read more about our story and our values here
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 30 days vacation from day 1
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.