Teamwork’s project management platform is designed to ensure that our customer’s business is efficient, organised, profitable and happy! Our purpose is clear - we are on a journey to be the one place for all client services, everywhere. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day, to trust us with enabling their business. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode: our purpose is clear - we are on a journey to be the one place for all client services, everywhere.
Our people are the reason for our success and our focus as we look to scale and grow. We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. Our values inform everything that we do and shape our decision making. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws us lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done.
- Collation & data input of payroll information from internal sources and regular communication to all our external payroll providers in line with strict deadlines.
- Accurate payroll processing in accordance with country local requirements, and with company-wide & locally specific benefits, entitlements, leaves, policies, etc.
- Validation of payroll via reconciliation of reports from payroll providers with internal sourced data, in particular gross to net reports understanding.
- Provision of accounting detail to the Finance team in a timely, accurate manner.
- Month end payroll activities & reviews as required.
- Ensure that all Tax, Charges & Social Security payments and any other miscellaneous statutory payments or deductions are processed within each country's deadlines.
- Manage external & internal queries ensuring they are answered in a timely manner.
- Work with relevant personnel and external providers regarding specific ad-hoc payroll activity such as terminations, bonuses, leaves, holiday situations, etc.
- Collection and collation of data as required.
- Ad-hoc reporting as required.
- Working on internal & external audits to ensure integrity & accuracy of payroll.
- Responsible for ensuring that the monthly, quarterly & annual Bonus & Commission payments process is co-owned with People & Talent/Finance and that all payments are made on time in an efficient manner.
- Assist in the checking and distribution of any bonus & commission statements.
- Collaboration and communication with cross functional d
What good looks like
- Strong passion for serving and understanding payroll needs of a globally distributed workforce
- A working knowledge of Payroll or Accounting systems
- You have good digital skills, specifically Google Workspace and Microsoft Office experience, notably Excel/Google Sheets
- Strong numerical aptitude and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise and deliver to deadlines
- A proven collaborative approach and passionate about doing good work
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a team
- An efficient administrator and process improvement driver
- Must have demonstrable knowledge of employment law (Ireland in particular, as well as UK, EU & North America) for payroll purposes
- Experience of using different payroll input & processing systems, ideally ‘Payslip’
- Experience of operating Payroll processes in a multi-country/multi-currency corporate environment is advantageous
- IPASS qualification, part-qualified or international equivalent, is advantageous
- Seizes opportunities to bring to the team for improvements
What you can expect
We are a remote-friendly team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But take some time and read more about our story and our values here
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP)- we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
- Competitive salary & OTE
- 30 days vacation
- Pension - matching 5% PRSA
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, family status, disability, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin