Teamwork's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
- This role will report to the Head of Customer Operations and will work closely with CS leadership on cross-team visioning, planning, performance management and communications
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are
- Ensure that the defined GTM motions and strategies are fully adopted by all commercial teams
- Responsible for planning and managing projects from conception through implementation
- Responsible for driving multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Provide detailed status updates/reports and gather project-related feedback; sustain a culture of alignment by regularly updating stakeholders and facilitating discussions during points of misalignment
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders (e.g., GTM Leaders, Sales Ops, Finance) to align, refine, and improve customer operations planning and execution
- Drives many components of customer segmentation, target/commission planning, and roll out new operations strategies
- Provides explicit guidance to others when needed and empowers CS for success
- Establishes the cadence and rhythms for churn prevention and win back plans
- Applies and provides guidance to others to integrate continuous improvement changes to tools, processes, and rhythm of the business
- Support the facilitation of weekly and quarterly planning meetings and ad-hoc working sessions as needed
- Continuously find and implement ways to improve GTM operations and collaboration across Teamwork
What good looks like
What good looks like
- Extensive experience in a commercial, operations, project or program management role
- Experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Superior organizational skills including attention to detail and time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with comfort managing diverse perspectives and challenging viewpoints
- Strong facilitation skills including the ability to drive consensus in difficult situations
- Familiarity with commercial concepts, terminology, and approaches or experience working within revenue operations team is a big plus
- Project management certification a plus
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect
We are a remote-friendly team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But take some time and read more about our story and our values here
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP)- we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
- Competitive salary & OTE
- 30 days vacation
- Pension - matching 5% PRSA
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.