Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
What good looks like
- 3+ years of full stack development experience (SQL, Building APIs, JS, CSS)
- 2+ years professional experience delivering products using a modern front-end framework (Vue.js, React, etc.)
- Comfortable with ES2015+.
- Good communication skills.
- Comfortable writing integration/unit tests.
- Experience converting Figma (or similar design UI tools) designs to functional apps and components.
- Experience with MySQL/MariaDB.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a remote team environment.
- Experience in building high throughput async web applications.
- Experience in building SaaS applications at scale.
- Experience with WebRTC.
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with message queue protocols (AMQP)
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect
As a member of this team you will be responsible for development and maintenance of Chat, Automations, and Video calls.
You would have the option to work from any of our offices around the world, or from wherever you like! We operate as a “remote first” team so whichever you choose it shouldn’t affect you.
The ideal candidate has a real passion for their work, loves to learn and who would thrive in a "come-see-what-I-did" environment.
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP)- we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
- Competitive salary & OTE
- 20 days vacation moving to 30 days in year 2
- Pension - matching 5% PRSA
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs