Teamwork's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ project management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
As our Head of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for building and growing the product marketing team and managing our entire go-to-market strategy for Teamwork. Working closely with product, growth, and sales, you will define the team level KPIs and identify opportunities across product adoption, engagement, and expansion. Reporting to the VP Product & Marketing, you are a critical player on the marketing leadership team responsible for driving the vision and research around our overall product positioning and platform story, market and competitive intelligence, and the continued evolution for our pricing and packaging.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate prior success leading product marketing in a growing SaaS environment, is comfortable working with sales and product interchangeably, and is energised and ready to build and develop a world-class Product Marketing team.
- Build, lead and grow the Product Marketing team at Teamwork, including setting the strategic direction, hiring, coaching and developing the team. This includes developing our Community and Advocacy marketing programs.
- Work with Product and CS to drive product adoption, usage, and upsell, and do so in measurable fashion with clear KPIs
- Work hand-in-hand with product management and sales operations around new product launches and go-to-market strategies
- Serve as Voice-of-customer to all GTM functions to ensure they understand what our customers and buyers want, and how best to communicate this to them.
- Craft and own top-level positioning and messaging for the overall Teamwork platform story
- Define and refine our ideal customer profile and buyer personas, leveraging a jobs to be done methodology and educating the Teamwork organisation on our key customer attributes and their propensity to buy
- Ensure all customer and market facing teams understand our value proposition and product, so they can communicate this to the market in differentiated fashion.
- Create and oversee a process that will keep sales toolkits evergreen with presentations, videos, datasheets, white papers, customer stories and persuasive web copy
- Build and nurture relationships with analysts and review management sites
- Build and scale a competitive and market intelligence program
- Align with key stakeholders across the company to continually evolve our go-to-market strategy and competitive advantage
- Collaborating with product management and leadership on pricing and packaging evolution, research, and planning
What good looks like
- 10+ years of Product Marketing experience, with a strong preference for those who have led and/or managed high-performing teams
- Passion for understanding customers, markets and how best to position products in competitive markets to help them stand out in differentiated fashion.
- Experience defining, building, growing and leading product marketing in a high-growth environment
- Experience developing and managing the product launch process across a set of B2B technology products and/or services
- Proven experience with GTM research for Buyer research, Market entry plans, and segment/vertical analysis. Passion for unearthing market insights.
- Direct experience and a thoughtful approach to what Product Marketing should like in a growing SaaS environment; including key KPIs and performance metrics
- Comfortable with project management across multiple teams and work streams.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment, with competitive sprint and will to compete and win in highly competitive marketplace.
- Excellent written and presentation skills; extremely detail-oriented and the ability to handle ambiguity.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to own your and your teams metrics, perform analysis and derive insights continuous optimisation
- Collaborative and friendly, and comfortable working in a global remote environment
What you can expect
This role can be performed remotely from the East Coast of the USA/Canada, Ireland, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Germany, Bulgaria or Poland.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But take some time and read more about our story and our values here
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 30 days vacation from day 1
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.