Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will partner with the Growth Product Manager to drive user acquisition/conversion and increasing customer adoption & retention by:
- Analyzing our customers’ usage patterns
- Understanding the user journey (signup, onboarding, recurring value) to improve conversion/outcomes
- Deeply understand user and customer pain points (including spending time to research and validate) to help Product, Marketing, and Customer Success to develop solutions to address them.
- Design product functionality, aesthetics, and user experience consistent with the standards in the full product suite in Teamwork.
- Develop workable prototypes where required that enable the testing of ideas, concepts and designs both internally and externally to enable validation and feedback
- Ensure all aspects of the development lifecycle of the product are oriented around actual customer perspective needs and the value that the product is bringing to those customers.
- Champion the customer in all product design related matters ensuring that the customer experience is as important to customer value as the underlying functionality.
- Work alongside other designers to maintain, improve and scale a design system.
- Collaborate and work closely within an inclusive agile environment alongside UI designers, engineers, product managers and other stakeholders.
What good looks like
- 5+ years of experience building SaaS and web products as a Product Designer
- Previous product-led growth experience desirable but non-essential
- Curiosity and passion for problem solving (conceptually and analytically).
- A strong understanding and passion for statistical analysis and experiment design
- Growth mindset, humility, and a burning desire to own your domain and your work.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 30 days vacation from Day 1
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs