Teamwork provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-friendly team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit
The Marketing Stack Software Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of the development and maintenance of Teamwork’s marketing tech stack.
You will be the technical operations expert, responsible for technical implementations, integrations and troubleshooting. You are a systems thinker and problem solver.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to influence and shape our marketing technology stack and implement solutions that will directly impact our customers . You’ll partner closely with our Website, Data & Analytics, Marketing Rev Ops, and Marketing teams to ensure our systems are maintained and optimised for our needs.
- Build and support advanced integrations between our marketing automation system, CRM, CMS platform, central database, webinar platform, web analytics platform and other tools.
- Own the technical backend of our systems ensuring scalability and reliability and troubleshooting when necessary
- Effectively track all data sources into our marketing automation tool and ensure data is passed to other systems as needed
- Support marketing attribution tracking by ensuring leads are passed between marketing systems and include relevant data points for identification
- Integrate marketing systems to ensure data flows seamlessly and accurately
- Partner with Marketing Revenue Operations, Marketing stakeholders, and the Web Technical team to implement new systems and continuously improve Teamworks Marketing Tech Stack
- Audit our current code and tooling, identify gaps, proactively propose solutions
- Partner with our data analyst and data team to make sure data flows are reliably set up between systems.
What good looks like
- 3+ years of full stack development experience (Web Development, APIs, JS, CSS)
- Technical experience with Marketo, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, GotoWebinar or similar tools
- Experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Familiariality with marketing concepts, terminology, and approaches or experience working within marketing teams is a big plus
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect
Working at Teamwork isn't like a normal job. We believe in hiring only the best and then looking after them like they deserve. On top of a great financial package, we do everything possible to make Teamwork a great place to work.
We believe in paying a competitive salary: earn what you're worth, with regular reviews. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company, and we’re passionate about helping you to improve and enhance your skills. You have unparalleled freedom in how you do your job. Spot something that needs improving? Off you go, make it happen.
You’ll be given only the very best equipment so that, whatever your role, you'll have the very best kit to help you do your best work. We're invested in your health and happiness. We offer full health insurance and income protection to all our employees, so you can rest assured that you and your loved ones will be taken care of, no matter what happens.
We take work-life balance very seriously: we’ll set you up with a subsidized gym membership at the gym of your choice.
Join the journey at Teamwork.
Teamwork is an equal opportunities employer.
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP)- we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
- Competitive salary & OTE
- 30 days vacation from Day 1
- Pension - matching 5% PRSA
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs