Teamwork's mission is to make teams who deliver client work become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for teams who deliver client work.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other's successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
This role will report to Customer Care Team Leads and will work closely with Customer Success (CS) teams, sales teams and others..
You will be responsible for:
- API tickets, working with our customers to help solve issues as they encounter them
- Own the relationship between Integration and Customer Success
- Own the relationship and communication with all addons
- Facilitate data requirement calls between tech services and other teams.
- Enabling and helping the Customer Success teams to become experts in all things relating to integrations, Add-ons, and services.
What good looks like
- Excellent Product Knowledge
- A good understanding of how APIs work
- Ability to work with customers to solve complex API issues
- Being the expert in product and acting as a resource for all customer-facing teams primarily support.
- Keeping up to date on all new product enhancements/features and current issues.
- Understanding the direction of the product and a deep level of knowledge of the roadmap.
- Review tickets relating to the product to support team members.
- Review tickets relating to the product to understand trends.
- Review tickets to ensure QA
In house training
- Understanding the workflow of the product team to feed relevant information back to the customer-facing teams.
- Keeping all customer-facing teams up to date on all new product enhancements and features.
- Facilitate product training when features are released, new team members are hired, and gaps are identified.
- Create and maintain best-practice processes.
- Upskilling on competitors to understand the market relative to Teamwork.
- Work alongside other teams to build relationships and processes with the customer in mind.
- Gather feedback from the customer-facing teams and report to the product team.
- Gather information from the Product team and relay it back to customer-facing teams.
What you can expect
We are a remote-friendly team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs - or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
You will experience a collaborative and flat culture, where titles are less valued than delivering outcomes that impact and move the dial. We want you to have what you need to hit the ground running, so you will get the best kit to help you do your best work from Day 1. Our onboarding program will give you the opportunity to meet Teamworkers, learn about our market leading product and get under the hood of our Grow and Scale strategy.
We expect our people to work hard, level up and turn up every day focused on being their best for each other and our customers. In return, you can expect to know what success looks like in your role, and have regular check-ins with your manager. In addition we will work with you to grow your career with Teamwork.
But when all is said and done we want you to have fun and enjoy working with us! We put a lot of effort into having regular social events, a weekly all staff catch up with quizzes and prizes to be won, and an annual staff gathering Grand Council focused on celebrating the wins, planning for success and building connection & collaboration. Strengths that have made us what we are today! But take some time and read more about our story and our values here
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you
Core Benefits and Perks
- Employee Share Options (ESOP)- we mean what we say when we say, ‘act like an owner’!
- Competitive salary & OTE
- 30 days vacation
- Pension - matching 5% PRSA
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies - maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, family status, disability, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or ethnic origin